But you choose to post badly constructed sentences intentionally.

Yes you could have. You have a consistent writing style that frankly gives me a headache trying to decipher. It is actually less a style and more of an affectation that you are imposing on others. While your actual messages are literate, your 'style' is not. For short messages, it can work. But for a topics lime this, it comes across as pompous and disrespectful. That is simply my opinion. I'm sure your opinion differs.

The only reason that I (and others) understand what you are saying is that we're taking the time to decipher your 'style'. It does impede the flow of a thread when trying to read along.
    How do you know my intentions? Was "for a topics lime this" intentional?

EDIT: Did you mean that *one* can choose to post poorly constructed sentences intentionally (i.e., the OP) or that *I'm* posting poorly constructed sentences intentionally? I may be a bit defensive here, but I didn't think mine were horrible.
    I do agree with you that OP's style is a little hard to read. Sorry OP.
    Last edited by emstardeluxe; 02-15-13 at 04:38 PM.
    louzer likes this.
    02-15-13 04:25 PM
    *yyyaaawn*...
    Now there is a great reply, very fitting for the non-sense you have posted so far.
    louzer likes this.
    02-15-13 06:30 PM
    LOL, really? Thought I was kind of disagreeing with your original premise..
    I thought you were disagreeing as well. It would seem the OP swings both ways.
    h20work and louzer like this.
    02-15-13 06:31 PM

EDIT: Did you mean that *one* can choose to post poorly constructed sentences intentionally (i.e., the OP) or that *I'm* posting poorly constructed sentences intentionally? I may be a bit defensive here, but I didn't think mine were horrible.
    I'm going out on a limb, but pretty sure louzer was referring to the op.
    middbrew, louzer and BergerKing like this.
    02-15-13 06:46 PM
    LOL, really? Thought I was kind of disagreeing with your original premise..
    ahhh,,, the beauty of internet interpretation,,, ,,, we really have no idea what each other is actually saying without the presence of tone, inflection, etc.,,, ha!!! luv it!!!
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 02-15-13 at 07:45 PM.
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    02-15-13 07:25 PM
    Yes you could have. You have a consistent writing style that frankly gives me a headache trying to decipher. It is actually less a style and more of an affectation that you are imposing on others. While your actual messages are literate, your 'style' is not. For short messages, it can work. But for a topics like this, it comes across as pompous and disrespectful. That is simply my opinion. I'm sure your opinion differs.

The only reason that I (and others) understand what you are saying is that we're taking the time to decipher your 'style'. It does impede the flow of a thread when trying to read along.
    this is entirely a subjective opinion,,, what gives you a headache may not do so for others,,, & you shouldn't speak for them,,, & again, you,***and others***, are still able to see my point whether you agree w/ it or not,,, which would lead to the conclusion that, while not your style & whether it's your view or not, i'm certainly not an illiterate hypocrite,,, he!!, i've been able to carry this on for days now without a single misspelling...
    02-15-13 07:35 PM
    np,,, you don't ever have to apologize to me for your opinion & i welcome your input...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 02-16-13 at 10:40 AM.
    02-15-13 07:39 PM
    I thought you were disagreeing as well. It would seem the OP swings both ways.
    & now you've resorted to personal attacks,,, pretty weak,,, talk about nonsense,,, i liked her post 'cuz she presented her opinion in congenial fashion, whether she agrees or not,,, i've no problem liking an opposing point of view when presented properly,,, if there were more ppl like me, more good stuff would get done...
    02-15-13 07:41 PM
    & now you've resorted to personal attacks,,, pretty weak,,, talk about nonsense...
    There was no personal attack in any of my statements. I was referring to your posts seem to take two different sides. But I'm not too surprised you would jump to a different conclusion.
    02-15-13 07:47 PM
    There was no personal attack in any of my statements. I was referring to your posts seem to take two different sides. But I'm not too surprised you would jump to a different conclusion.
    nice backpedal... ,,, your posts have been nothing but a lamely passive aggressive,,, best thing to do is admit you've run outta gas & have nowhere to go,,, 'cept back to the topic,,, oh, wait,,, you never addressed that to begin with...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 02-16-13 at 01:05 PM.
    02-15-13 07:51 PM
    nice backpedal...
    Nope, that's what I meant.
    louzer likes this.
    02-15-13 08:00 PM
    & now you've resorted to personal attacks,,, pretty weak,,, talk about nonsense,,, i liked her post 'cuz she presented her opinion in congenial fashion, whether she agrees or not,,, i've no problem liking an opposing point of view when presented properly,,, if there were more ppl like me, more good stuff would get done...
    Kind of an inflated view. But whatever floats your boat.
    louzer likes this.
    02-15-13 08:01 PM
    ***yawn*** aaagain...
    02-15-13 08:03 PM
    nice backpedal... ,,, your posts have been nothing but a lamely passive aggresssive,,, best thing to do is admit you've run outta gas & have nowhere to go,,, 'cept back to the topic,,, oh, wait,,, you never addressed that to begin with...
    Whatever, If you want to think that I don't really care. Reread my posts and you will see I did address it.
    louzer and BergerKing like this.
    02-15-13 08:08 PM
    ***yawn*** aaagain...
    Again, whatever floats your boat.
    louzer likes this.
    02-15-13 08:08 PM
    Displacing water is what floats mine. Buoyancy and what not...
    middbrew and louzer like this.
    02-15-13 08:11 PM
    Again, whatever floats your boat.
    Again, displacing water! Are you ignorant?
    02-15-13 08:11 PM
    nice backpedal... ,,, your posts have been nothing but a lamely passive aggresssive,,, best thing to do is admit you've run outta gas & have nowhere to go,,, 'cept back to the topic,,, oh, wait,,, you never addressed that to begin with...
    Pretty much sums up every reply to anything anyone has said about your post.

So what exactly was your point?
    02-15-13 08:13 PM
    my point's been made,,, those who agree, agree,,, those who don't, don't...
    louzer likes this.
    02-16-13 10:24 AM

I agree completely with your post and was using it to dispute the OP's post (second one quoted).
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    02-16-13 12:22 PM
    this is entirely a subjective opinion,,, what gives you a headache may not do so for others,,, & you shouldn't speak for them,,, & again, you,***and others***, are still able to see my point whether you agree w/ it or not,,, which would lead to the conclusion that, while not your style & whether it's your view or not, i'm certainly not an illiterate hypocrite,,, he!!, i've been able to carry this on for days now without a single misspelling...
    I never said "we". I was speaking for myself. And you might want to hike up the back of your pants. Your pompous is still showing.
    02-16-13 12:27 PM
    No personal attacks here. I'm simply stating a personal opinion. You're the one who is a self-proclaimed warrior. You're the one who is the guy your mother warned you about. You are the one to determine when someone is presenting a point 'properly'. All I'm saying is that you start a thread about Utes' inability to communicate, yet you keep having to post replies telling people that they obviously did not understand what you said. I'm saying that your 'style' makes it difficult to immediately understand what you're actually trying to say.

My use of the word pompous is not a personal attack. It's simply an observation and opinion that, in my mind, becomes more and more justified with statements like "if there were more ppl like me, more good stuff would get done."
    middbrew likes this.
    02-16-13 12:43 PM
    You make a lot of assumptions.
    middbrew likes this.
    02-16-13 12:45 PM
    There is a lot of ambiguity about your point. That is the part that I don't think you get.
    middbrew likes this.
    02-16-13 12:47 PM
    02-16-13 01:06 PM
77 1234