Man this is seriously not fun anymore, how are ALL developers ignoring BlackBerry like we were never there?! The iFruit app on GTA V is an companion app Rockstar created where you can customize your car, play with your dog and some other stuff. It's only on iOS right now, but their working on Android and EVEN WP8 phones, how could they possibly IGNORE BlackBerry?! Uuugh this is sickening

Posted via CB10
    devin266 likes this.
    09-18-13 02:44 AM
    BlackBerry is not a toy device.
    09-18-13 03:33 AM
    Man this is seriously not fun anymore, how are ALL developers ignoring BlackBerry like we were never there?! The iFruit app on GTA V is an companion app Rockstar created where you can customize your car, play with your dog and some other stuff. It's only on iOS right now, but their working on Android and EVEN WP8 phones, how could they possibly IGNORE BlackBerry?! Uuugh this is sickening

Posted via CB10
    Android. Sideload. Fixed problem.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 03:36 AM
    Sideloads don't always work.. and why should Sideloads always be the solution it doesn't take away the fact that developers are constantly excluding us from their apps..

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 05:28 AM
    Sideloads don't always work.. and why should Sideloads always be the solution it doesn't take away the fact that developers are constantly excluding us from their apps..

Posted via CB10
    Yea they are... so run 10.2 which includes android 4.2.2 and show them that you are running their app on a BlackBerry. I'm sure they will be mind****ed.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 05:33 AM
    BlackBerry is not a toy device.
    Oh no? Why are there games on BB WORLD then? That's a stupid excuse you fan boys make(no offense).
    Banking apps, instagram, shazam, Netflix, oovoo, Skype, why aren't those games available natively to download for us? Uhmmm wow...haha. Even a business man practice some sport, that's why BB10 needed some of this "games". I'm being sarcastic by the way .
    kbz1960 and devin266 like this.
    09-18-13 06:26 AM
    Wasn't the UI a BlackBerry smartphone's?

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    09-18-13 06:38 AM
    Wasn't the UI a BlackBerry smartphone's?

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    Yes! Most of the icons are also straight from OS5.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    09-20-13 01:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    People usually don't buy BlackBerry for the Apps.
    10-29-13 02:02 PM
    Well this doesn't surprise me at all, used to it since I was on Legacy :P

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 02:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    Is The GTA V iFruit App Heading For Multiple Mobile Platforms
    10-29-13 02:11 PM
    I don't think they are porting the app to blackbberry (Even the article at techfleece doesn't give a hint to that - it's just the manual that is made with cordova phonegap i think, that's why the folders appear here). So does anybody got the android sideload running? I converted the apk and installed it but on opening the app I get an error telling me that some data could not be collected.
    10-30-13 07:44 AM
    Search and ye shall find...

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...g-room-855227/

I believe some people in that thread have gotten it to work side loaded.
    11-08-13 02:25 PM