What do you think it would say?

If mine could talk, it would probably say: "That same person is hitting you up on BBM again!!!"
    01-12-09 09:19 AM
    If my BB could talk it would say "Hey, thanks for all the cool outfits you dress me in"! I have way too many silicone skins for this thing, but its fun having a different color everyday. And the non-BB users around me think I'm insane, but they just don't understand!
    01-12-09 10:18 AM
    Mine would say "Yo dude, you rule...But if you lose me...Your life is in my hands" hahah
    01-12-09 05:17 PM
    Mine would say, "Hey! Take me off of vibrate, I'm sick of having a seizure every 10 minutes...GEEZ!"

or something sarcastic I'm sure.
    01-13-09 12:47 AM
    Mine would say, "Hey! Take me off of vibrate, I'm sick of having a seizure every 10 minutes...GEEZ!"

or something sarcastic I'm sure.
    That's funny
    01-13-09 08:19 AM
    Hmmmm....Mine would say so many things.

"Could you warm your hands up a little?"

"How many themes do you ACTUALLY need?"

"Is there any other color in the world BESIDES pink?"

and last but not least.....

"Could you give me a break every now and then???"
    01-13-09 08:59 AM
    Mine would probably say. "I need sleep too". "Why am I in here? I don't need to use the bathroom."
    Or
    "Could you atleast put me under the pillow when you two are matress dancing?"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 09:22 AM
    Mine would beg me not to replace it with that sexy 8900 when it comes to VZW.
    01-13-09 10:55 AM
    Mine would probably say. "I need sleep too". "Why am I in here? I don't need to use the bathroom."
    Yeah, my Berry would say that too.
    01-13-09 03:13 PM
    Mine would say "decide on a %$��ing theme and some settings already!".

01-13-09 04:29 PM
    I think mine would say something like, "what are you looking at, the joke is in your mirror!"

01-13-09 07:16 PM
    If my Berry could talk, it would have had to sign a NDA, because it would be a big blabber speaker otherwise. And the threat of a bath would help keep it quiet too I think.

01-13-09 08:11 PM
    mine would probably turn me in for abuse.

hah.
    01-13-09 11:17 PM
    It would say...stop dropping me in between the couch or in Wal-greens or Target...or putting me in that handbag. lol
    01-13-09 11:19 PM
    Mine would ask me why it has to take a shower with me, and then it would probably tell me to wash my hands. (mechanics have dirty hands)

01-15-09 12:58 AM
    Stop Pushing My Face
    01-15-09 02:47 AM
    "Dude - Seriously", put me down and let me rest & you look like you could use a good nights sleep or maybe give your wife a little love - GO ON!!
    01-15-09 02:52 AM
    "Dude - Seriously", put me down and let me rest & you look like you could use a good nights sleep or maybe give your wife a little love - GO ON!!
    Mine would say the same.
    01-15-09 02:55 AM
    Mine would say:

"Hey, you want to use the browser I see. Let me guess, wap.crackberry.com? I knew it, what else is new."
    or
    "OK, youre hooking me up to the computer, let me guess, dial *99***#, username wapuser 1, password ***, and you get to use me for your f!@#$% high speed?!?! I dont think so, I'm dropping down to EDGE speed!"

Me and my BB get along great!
    03-01-09 02:28 PM
    "How about you watch the tv show like you intended instead of surfing CB on me....again...I mean i you really want to websurf out here, why don't you just bring the laptop out..?"

or

"Would you stop txting your mom a million messages and just FRACKING CALL HER @_@"

"oooh, what ringtone can we use to aggravate your BF today??? ^_____^"
    03-01-09 02:51 PM
    "It is not normal to Wiki "tapioca," "March," and "Nauvoo" within 5 minutes of eachother. You do not need to know anything about them."

"If you'd move 5 yards to your computer you could check your MySpace and CrackBerry faster."

"Hey, someone is talking to you. Take your hands off me and listen to them."

03-01-09 03:06 PM
    A couple things mine would say

"how often ya got to have the color on the ball change your giving me a seasure." or
    "put me down and stop playing brickbreaker cause peopl are trying to talk to ya and wear gloves once in a while cause your hands are feezing"

03-01-09 07:20 PM
    It would say. Wtf dude turn me off please. I've been on for days

03-01-09 09:29 PM
    Mine would have a potty mouth
    03-01-09 11:38 PM
    that I always know what buttons to push
    03-09-09 11:48 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD