I would spend every waking second of the day with my kids. I would take them to do something that they want to do..just to see them happy and laughing and I would cherish all the little insignificant moments that I normally take for granted (It would make for a good parting memory). Then, at the end of the day, I would hug and kiss my babies goodbye and drive to the beach. At around 11:30pm, I would cast off in a boat and just lay on my back in my warm thermals looking up at the stars with a smile on my face and pass away peacefully knowing that I lived a very fulfilling life.
    05-03-10 06:50 PM
    Jason, that was truly beautiful, and exactly what I'd expect from you brother. I'm so proud to have a friend who's such a fine father as you.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 06:56 PM
    Jason, that was truly beautiful, and exactly what I'd expect from you brother. I'm so proud to have a friend who's such a fine father as you.
    Thanks man. Likewise broseph.
    05-03-10 07:01 PM
    I would write a real quick goodbye letter, go out for a good meal and then get totally trashed on every kind of alcohol and more importantly, every narcotic I could get my hands on.

That would be an awesome end!
    This sounds like a great way to go out!
    05-03-10 07:02 PM
    This sounds like a great way to go out!
    Yep. I forget what it was called but there was a popular suicide method for terminally ill people a long time ago that was a mixture of alcohol, heroin and some other things. People would literally die with a smile on their face. I can think of worse ways to go.

Not to mention I have a plan, I know if I was terminally ill I would not tell anyone for a while. Especially the banks. I can get a lot in loans as my credit rating is great. I would max out every loan opportunity and just go have fun.

Not to mention I have no estate or heirs so the collectors can't get anything back. I win!!
    05-04-10 02:04 PM
    I have crummy credit. I guess I couldn't do that! But I would probably do some crazy stuff.

I'd burn our local Methadone clinic down first.

05-04-10 02:07 PM
    I have crummy credit. I guess I couldn't do that! But I would probably do some crazy stuff.

I'd burn our local Methadone clinic down first.

Please tell me you would do that after liberating enough for your last day?
    05-04-10 05:06 PM
    Please tell me you would do that after liberating enough for your last day?
    Liberating?

I'd also take a bull dozer to a couple peoples house, smoke so much weed, and eat tons of chinese food.
    05-04-10 06:30 PM
    I'd give away all my stuff and spend my last day with all the people that mean the most to me . (:
    05-04-10 08:10 PM
    Spend it with my family. BUT.....

What I really want to do is give it to my sister who took her own life, let her, be able to be alive for 1 day, and be able to say goodbye to the family. I would gladly give up my last day for that! So my parents, and her children, and the rest of my family could say goodbye to her, THAT is really what I would want to do with my last day. Not gonna happen thou.

I like the idea of this thread though.
    05-04-10 09:43 PM
    Liberating?

I'd also take a bull dozer to a couple peoples house, smoke so much weed, and eat tons of chinese food.
    Come on over, sounds like every day at my house with the exception of the bulldozing. Usually for me it's one house every other day but the rest is all good.
    05-05-10 03:33 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD