Pretty self explanatory.

Cat food:
    If I made it I'd make these flavors - mouse, squirrel, sparrow, goldfish

Dog food:
    If I made it I'd make it taste like cat.

******:
    If I made it I'd make these flavors - steak and onion, BBQ, bubble gum, chocolate, meatball pizza, pi�a colada, wild cherry, Thanksgiving dinner, Thanksgiving desert, almost any liqueur, etc.

If I made Bells Double Cream Stout I'd make it year round.

If I made CrackBerry, I'd throw sick freaks like me off
    03-12-09 11:17 PM
    Lmfao you're too much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 01:36 AM
    If I made fast food restaurants, I'd make one with Wendy's burgers, Arby's curly fries and Steak-and-Shake's milkshakes.
    03-13-09 05:38 AM
    If I made the laws it would punishable by death to drive slow in the fast lane.

If I made radios the volume would go to 11.

If I made cars, the drivers seat would have a remote taser built in for car jackers.

If I made cows they would already be medium rare.
    03-13-09 08:53 AM
    If I made it (anything that is 'it'); there wouldn't be anyone in the future making a thread proposing how they'd make 'it' different...my version would be the end and be all of 'it'.
    03-13-09 01:53 PM
    If I made it (anything that is 'it'); there wouldn't be anyone in the future making a thread proposing how they'd make 'it' different...my version would be the end and be all of 'it'.
    Until I came along and made "it" better.
    03-13-09 02:07 PM
    Pretty self explanatory.

******:
    If I made it I'd make these flavors - steak and onion, BBQ, bubble gum, chocolate, meatball pizza, pi�a colada, wild cherry, Thanksgiving dinner, Thanksgiving desert, almost any liqueur, etc.

Ewwwww!!! haha lol
    03-13-09 03:15 PM
    If I made Windows, it would never crash.
    03-13-09 03:18 PM
    Until I came along and made "it" better.
    Haha; talk about redundancy.

03-13-09 03:49 PM
    offensive quote removed

If I made the UK, it wouldn't have a racist little bugger like you in it.
    03-13-09 04:18 PM
    If I made ice cream I'd be loved by all depressed women :P. haha, sorry, my sis and I watched a film last night, flashbacks to the corny scenes..
    03-13-09 04:40 PM
    if i was god i wouldnt make ragheads
    if i was god i would have put the worlds oil evenly distributed all over the world
    'raghead'? Wow. I didn't notice you said this before 1 2 MaNy stated what he did below. That's a rather offensive statement; on par with MANY other derogatory words/statements.

If I made the UK, it wouldn't have a racist little bugger like you in it.
    ...or have a policy of banishing them off the island onto a leaky ship across the Atlantic.
    03-13-09 05:00 PM
    ...or have a policy of banishing them off the island onto a leaky ship across the Atlantic.
    Amen brotha!

If I made that ship, it would self navigate to somewhere in the circumpolar Arctic region where the awaiting hungry Polar bears don't discriminate against race, religion or creed.
    03-14-09 02:24 AM
    If II were Obama, I wouldn't call them enemy combatants either. I'd make them dead enemy combatants.

03-14-09 07:16 AM
    If I made my own hours, I wouldn't work the graveyard shift.
    03-14-09 07:54 AM
    Offensive Quote Removed
    What's funny is that you're throwing a word around that is just as derogatory as calling a black person the 'N' word; or calling a Jew the 'S' word and/or a host of other things. I don't see how being 'sensitive' fits into the equation here. It has nothing to do with being sensitive...Kramer.

So why are you openly using inflammatory words when it is in fact a word of derogative symbolism? Is it because you've put on this guise of making yourself come across as this self-annointed 'a**' (or ointmented in your case ) via the internet behind your computer screen?

Don't get too excited.
    03-14-09 12:16 PM
    If I made this thread, anyone who says "r**head" or any other racist term would get banned. I for one am caucasion, but people who speak with an ignorant tone make my hair stand on end. Grow up!
    03-14-09 12:21 PM
    If i had administrative powers, I would ban whoever posts below me
    jk
    03-14-09 12:26 PM
    Please keep in mind the forums rules. Racist remarks will not be tolerated.
    03-14-09 12:27 PM
    No, just a joke from a kike.
    You DO get it...yet you're not heeding to it Mr. Self-proclaimed Bad A** seeking for stardom on the internet.

All these words such as 'just a joke'/'just kidding'/'don't get sensitive'...simply serve to thinly-veil and mask the hate-creating/harboring words.

The last time I checked; I don't think CB is a hate forum...nor do I think it even wants to signify that it allows for even an ounce of hate-tinged words. If you want to join a discussion board and a community that allocates allowances for hate (particularly on grounds of race, religion, national origin, creed, sex, handicap status, sexual orientation)...feel free to do so on another forum or when you talk to yourself in your car or wherever it may be.
    03-14-09 12:30 PM
    If i had administrative powers, I would ban whoever posts below me
    jk

You need more than 3 posts to wield that kind of power. Lol
    03-14-09 12:34 PM
    Honestly, not even a tinge of racism in my bones. But since it is bothering some of you so much, I will never engage in any comments of that nature again.

03-14-09 12:36 PM
    If I made money, I'd be in jail for counterfieting(sp?)....LMAO

03-14-09 12:37 PM
    Honestly, not even a tinge of racism in my bones. But since it is bothering some of you so much, I will never engage in any comments of that nature again.

Well, obviously you DO have a tinge of racism in your bones. That's like punching someone in the face and then saying "Honestly, not even a tinge of violent behaviour in my bones." Besides, starting a sentence off with the word "honestly" usually means your lying.

I really don't think you give a rat's behind that you've possibly hurt or offended someone by your remarks either. You and I both know that your only going to watch your tongue because you got warned by a mod.

Please keep in mind the forums rules. Racist remarks will not be tolerated.

Sorry for the drama guys, but I had to speak my peace. With that being said, I will now remove myself from this argument and get back on topic.
    03-14-09 02:27 PM
    If I made humans, they would each come with an instruction manual and a "how-to" DVD.
    03-14-09 02:31 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD