- CrackBerry User
- 46 Posts
Ideas for the Future
I just wanted to share a new idea for the future with you, feel free to post your own!
1st. Imagine what awesome type of phone/tablet could be created if Android, Apple, Symbian, ect merge together..........
It would be a "Super-Ultra-Mega-Cool Phone of the future"
- 10-10-11, 02:48 PM #3
and then it could, like, transform into a cyborg unicorn and we can, like, fly it to school and all our friends will be like, jealous and all the girls will love us because they, you know, like, like unicorns and stuff and then it can like, turn into a transformer and like, talk to me and um, like, help me with my homework! wow, that will be so cool! i can't wait for the future!
- CrackBerry Genius
02-02-13, 07:43 PM #5
- 2,058 Posts
1) CALENDAR INTEGRATION - Have the the native calendar integrate with the weather app. That way if you are to view your appointments in your calendar, it will display the weather for that day. This will allow you to make any changes to your appointments if necessary.
2) LOCKING - I dont know about you guys but I always keep my phone password locked. Now it is tedious having to type in the password so often so I thought "Wouldn't it be nice if your phone knew that it's YOU the owner holding it so it automatically unlocks your phone?"
To get around this, maybe they can sell like a ring you can wear with a proximity sensor. You would first pair it with your device storing the password into it. Now when you are wearing the ring, and you pick up the phone and the phone will automatically unlock the password and you can go straight into doing whatever.
- No one will ever see you enter your password when wearing the ring
- It will save you the aggravation of constantly being nagged for a password
- The phone automatically relocks itself when the ring is away from it.
- You never have to worry about leaving your phone some where knowing its unlocked and you cant get to a computer to remotely lock it.
- Phone can work without the feature or have it disabled so you can hand the phone over to a friend to use it.
- Maybe battery life? Depending on how they engineer it. They can make the ring with a magnet or something so that the phone will only turn on this safety feature when the phone sees that magnet, turns on the feature(im guessing the NFC system), momentarily scans the proximity waiting for a signal to be sent back.