This video will be popular amongst Indonesian people , .. what a smart move by Line,
    I wished BB made this ad and promote BBM , and perhaps BB10

FYI: the movie was popular 12 years ago
    11-07-14 09:24 AM
    Yeah smart move by line

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 09:47 AM
    Marketing is very important to any product... especially in market where your product is needed the most.

I really don't know many that use IM here in my area of the US. Texting is now free and you can reach anyone, whereas an IM client limits you to other users that have that client, and there just isn't much of a driving force for an IM (that I see here) - unless it's for Mobile to Desktop usage.

But in Indonesia and many other markets, texting isn't free so there is a very powerful driving force to get people to use an IM - money. And BBM has for years been the IM of choice in these markets. You either stand and fight now, or you watch your marketshare crumble as a competitor like LINE takes over. And based on how much LINE is making in revenues... it would seem like this would be a fight worth fighting there.
    11-07-14 10:36 AM