Thanks to all of you *** kickin guys and gals on this forum. I am leaving Nextel and my 8350. I dont know what carrier I will go with or what phone. I dont even know if it will be a BlackBerry or not. Please, I feel like such a traitor. Take care all.
    01-22-10 08:52 PM
    are you saying that your phone is sucking for you? its what it sounds like...why post that your leaving, just leave then, your not giving hope or making it sound decent for nextel/boost users...im not trying to be a D, but im just curious why people have to broadcast that they are "leaving" a carrier.
    01-22-10 09:11 PM
    Sympathy, or maybe let out some steam?!
    01-22-10 09:55 PM
    It's a cry for help!
    All of us that have been on the 8350i from the begining have suffered and continue to suffer. Those that post about leaving are looking for help much the same as one who calls the suicide hotline.
    01-23-10 08:26 AM
    Sorry to see you leave, don't let your first Blackberry shy you away from other blackberries (sometimes it just isn't the right model for you). BTW you don't have to leave the family you can gain knowledge here and maybe find a device that will fit your personality. Good Luck!
    01-23-10 08:31 AM
    I guess some can leave but are afarid to. There's just a lot of hanger oners waiting for hope the 5.0 fairy will come and fix the bs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 09:28 AM
    I like the 8350i... Its much better than a lot of the other Nextels and is just as good as the 8330 in my opinion minus the data speeds (which aren't that important to me).

01-24-10 12:13 PM
    I know everyone comes from different places on the map but I must say that using this device since January 2009, each update has been an improvement (just as it is with all BBs) and I think this is the best device available in all honesty.

I am a BES admin in a large company, none of which use NEXTEL as their provider.

I use NEXTEL as my personal choice for my personal device and don't foresee that changing for many many years.

Can anyone really explain why they hate this device so much? We've been running 4.6 before any of the other 83xx series, they are just starting to roll out 5.0 now and we may need to wait in line this time.

Heck, we even have MMS, some providers are finally rolling this out to their devices, we've had it for a long time.

I generally don't speak up around here, just like to sit on the sidelines but thought I would this time.
    01-24-10 05:07 PM
    hey if you do not like the phone just get a blackberry 8330

or better yet get the blackberry tour 9630 and flash it for boost
    if you want os 5.0 and all that other goodies
    01-25-10 07:59 AM
    hey if you do not like the phone just get a blackberry 8330

or better yet get the blackberry tour 9630 and flash it for boost
    if you want os 5.0 and all that other goodies
    Better still, don't get a Blackberry.
    01-25-10 08:04 AM
    Better still, don't get a Blackberry.

what he said!
    01-25-10 08:38 AM
    I would act like a little girl too if I had an 8350i.
    01-25-10 12:33 PM
    I would act like a little girl too if I had an 8350i.
    Paramedic please! I just bit the entire end of my tongue off.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

01-25-10 02:31 PM
    Paramedic please! I just bit the entire end of my tongue off.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Darn that is not good news.
    01-25-10 05:58 PM
    Don't worry my Wonderful, the surgeons hooked me up.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

01-25-10 06:43 PM
    why say good bye ?
    Because you don't say "Hello" when you leave.
    01-26-10 01:32 PM
    Because you don't say "Hello" when you leave.
    LMFAO!
    Perfect thing to say to obama lover.
    01-26-10 01:43 PM
    I thought about leaving also... I am on my 3rd 8350i with in 13 months... my second 8350i crapped out on me on Jan 21st... Got my replacement on the 25th @ 4:00pm... On the 26th @ 6:26pm my 3rd crapped out on me last night.

They were ready to send out a replacement 8350i but I "convinced" them to send me a completely new phone the 8530, without altering my contract. Now I am waiting for a Sprint Supervisor to call me to confirm my order..
    I plan on using some Jedi Mind tricks to convince him to next day the phone to me...

Granted I think I would have like to jump ship and find me an Apple Store, but I am willing to hang out just for a little while longer...
    01-27-10 05:32 AM
    Look......the 8350i is the worst RIM device ever manufactured....and it's on the worst network (Nextel). With that being said, you can't really base your opinion of Blackberry on that device. That's like owning a Vega, then complaining that Chevy sucks.

Why don't you guys try using a halfway decent Blackberry?
    01-28-10 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD