I love watching this show. Also, it doesn't not hurt one bit that all the competitors use BlackBerrys. Who do you guys think will win overall?

The people i want gone the most are Boris, Deon, and Laverne. Boris is lazy, deon looks like a nutcase, he could explode at any second lol, and laverne is too annoying n high strung.

also, how does diddy manage to do 2 shows at once?! this show and Makin the Band. btw to anyone who watches MTB, isnt laurie ann gorgeous?!!!
    08-19-08 07:30 PM
    i seen the first show and was like w.t.h.
    the chubby girl needs someone to step to her and shut her down lollol
    and diddy also has something to do with runs house so its like three shows
    08-19-08 10:19 PM
    Runs house is produced by diddy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-08 10:23 PM
    yea i know hes in everything
    08-19-08 10:40 PM
    I just want to get paid like mr. Combs

08-19-08 11:54 PM
    I just want to get paid like mr. Combs

me too...wishful thinking
    08-20-08 01:45 AM
    Kim needs to go but I'm sure the producers will keep her on the show for as long as possible for the drama lol.

08-20-08 04:08 AM
    Kim needs to go but I'm sure the producers will keep her on the show for as long as possible for the drama lol.

Oh yea she's gana stay aslong as possible just cuz its gana keep ppl tooned in to watch her go off

08-20-08 07:32 AM
    I'll work for NO ONE but number ONE!
    08-20-08 07:34 AM
    me too...wishful thinking
    Yes very wishful thinkin ill even be happy with what he pays in child support lollol

08-20-08 10:07 AM
    That Kim girl or Poprah or whatever she'd like to be called is ridiculous especially when she said every great leader is persecuted by their peers or something to that nature then she compared her self to Jesus on the cross and Martin Luther King Jr. whooaaa
    08-20-08 05:26 PM
    I LOOOOOOVE the show. Diddy's my role model. as far as who's gonna win, i really don't know. too hard to tell right now. ALL I KNOW is that Kim "Poprah" should've gone home the first episode. i mean, WHO THROWS DICES IN AN INTERVIEW??? NOOOOOOO!!! haha sorry.
    08-20-08 10:40 PM
    [QUOTE=ej25sti;633630]I LOOOOOOVE the show. Diddy's my role model. as far as who's gonna win, i really don't know. too hard to tell right now. ALL I KNOW is that Kim "Poprah" should've gone home the first episode. i mean, WHO THROWS DICES IN AN INTERVIEW??? NOOOOOOO!!! haha sorry.[/QUOTe

yea shes a lil on da crazy side that y they didnt through here out she might have gone crazyer on them lollol
    08-20-08 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD