I had this really odd dream last night so I thought I'd share since it's kind of relevant to BlackBerry...

I was at work, and had a red BlackBerry Passport. Except the frets were also between each key, so every key was totally separated by frets. For some reason, the Q key got stuck pressed in against one of the frets and then became loose and started to fall out. I called around to see who had one and one store said they had one they could swap for me, so I headed down there... this is where it starts getting weird.

I arrive to the store (which actually exists in real life), except it was about three times the size and they had an open back room that customers could go into to pick over stock. They double checked and it turned out the Passport they had was opened, so I declined to take it since I don't like purchasing open box products. I head to the back room, where they have one Q10 that was open and covered in dust, a pile of Z10's, and a whole shelf of... Q15's?

Looking at the box actually revealed the specifications... it was essentially a larger Q5 with a 4" display, same style keyboard, and 16 GB of storage over the standard 8 GB in the Q5. Opened up one of the boxes (because apparently that was okay to do), and it was in a dark blue color. Actually looked kind of cool. I went to purchase one of these and it was at that point I woke up...

... I think I might have a problem. Or a BlackBerry addiction. I'm not entirely sure. I guess this is what happens when you spend the night before building a couple of autoloaders and setting up a phone, haha.
    Last edited by Zeridialous; 04-16-15 at 10:37 PM.
    03-28-15 05:42 PM
    I had this really odd dream last night so I thought I'd share since it's kind of relevant to BlackBerry...

I was at work, and had a red BlackBerry Passport. Except the frets were also between each key, so every key was totally separated by frets. For some reason, the Q key got stuck pressed in against one of the frets and then became loose and started to fall out. I called around to see who had one and one store said they had one they could swap for me, so I headed down there... this is where it starts getting weird.

I arrive to the store (which actually exists in real life), except it was about three times the size and they had an open back room that customers could go into to pick over stock. They double checked and it turned out the Passport they had was opened, so I declined to take it since I don't like purchasing open box products. I head to the back room, where they have one Q10 that was open and covered in dust, a pile of Z10's, and a whole shelf of... Q15's?

Looking at the box actually revealed the specifications... it was essentially a larger Q5 with a 4" display, same style keyboard, and 16 GB of RAM over the standard 8 GB in the Q5. Opened up one of the boxes (because apparently that was okay to do), and it was in a dark blue color. Actually looked kind of cool. I went to purchase one of these and it was at that point I woke up...

... I think I might have a problem. Or a BlackBerry addiction. I'm not entirely sure. I guess this is what happens when you spend the night before building a couple of autoloaders and setting up a phone, haha.
    Haha welcome to the addiction centre. You're not the only one. My BlackBerry has its own pillow.

If the dreams are re occurring quite often, I would see a therapist

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 06:01 PM
    I like it when you can remember dreams vividly.

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    03-28-15 06:10 PM
    I like it when you can remember dreams vividly.

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    It doesn't happen for me very often, but this one stuck out for some reason... perhaps because it's so weird.
    03-28-15 06:29 PM
    Try to involve CEO Chen in your next dream...

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 06:30 PM
    I wish they had a dark blue passport, and yes, you're addicted. . But so am I. Shhhhh.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 07:15 PM
    Addiction is good

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281 on Roids....
    03-30-15 11:46 AM
    ... Q15's?

Looking at the box actually revealed the specifications... it was essentially a larger Q5 with a 4" display, same style keyboard, and 16 GB of RAM over the standard 8 GB in the Q5. Opened up one of the boxes (because apparently that was okay to do), and it was in a dark blue color. Actually looked kind of cool. I went to purchase one of these and it was at that point I woke up...

Blue Classic is coming or already available... :-)
    Was it in any way similar? Minus toolbelt?

Was your brain running a leak? Or official? ;-)

You know, random reboots, flickering, black screen, losing contacts...
    You might need to go for a refresh in rehab, if the bugs become to bad!

�   Passposted while waiting for the Zzzzzlider....   �
    anon(4067838) likes this.
    04-01-15 03:30 AM
    [QUOTE=Prem WatsApp;11523132]

Was your brain running a leak? Or official? ;-)

Very nice!

Posted via CB10
    Zeridialous likes this.
    04-04-15 12:40 PM
    16gb ram? As opposed to 8gb RAM? I want some of what you smoking

Check Out TechCraze
    Zeridialous likes this.
    04-04-15 01:08 PM
    16gb ram? As opposed to 8gb RAM? I want some of what you smoking

Check Out TechCraze
    Haha, I didn't even notice that I accidentally wrote RAM instead of storage... *facepalm* I'm just going to go hide in a corner now.
    04-16-15 10:38 PM
    I dream of BlackBerry everynight. Its normal for us.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-15 01:48 AM
    You got it bad when you have BlackBerry dreams Oh well, there are much worse things in this world to be addicted to...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk
    awindsr likes this.
    04-17-15 10:08 AM