- Zen Master
02-03-2013, 07:01 PM #3
- 8,681 Posts
- PM me. :)
WTF!!!! Was it on early......before the game?From the head MOFO in charge:
"BlackBerry has acknowledged how important the U.S. market will be to its turnaround efforts. "You got to win here to win everywhere else," BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins told the AP. "That's just the way it is."click the ↓button↓
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-03-2013, 07:34 PM #6
- 384 Posts
That IS a clever analogy! LoL...especially since watching a movie and using a communication device are the EXACT same thing....for example, I pay $10 for all of my phones, I use it for 2 hours, and then a month later I do it again with a completely new phone!
I still have to wait! I'm out!
Drat my thread got sidelined. Must have struck a chord with a mod.
Seriously, I will see the movie. Been a Star trek fan since I was 3.
- By Jonathank in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 37Last Post: 01-16-2013, 12:45 PM
- By rane4life in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 44Last Post: 07-14-2009, 10:41 PM
- By mitch23 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 11-28-2008, 07:06 PM
- By biclocal in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2008, 03:38 PM
- By berrybuzz in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2008, 02:10 PM