I really do enjoy these berry flow podcasts, but I really do miss the old gang bantering on for too long about all things blackberry.
    03-03-15 06:23 AM
    Don't we all. Again, it's been said before that Bla1ze has taken CB to another level...

I think it's the CB podcasts where they could go on for hours talking about BlackBerry and the devices. There was a certain feel to BlackBerry back then which we haven't got back to yet.

I think with the Leap and the new slider along with some hopefully positive financial numbers...we can get the old times back again.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    03-03-15 06:46 AM
    Don't we all. Again, it's been said before that Bla1ze has taken CB to another level...

I think it's the CB podcasts where they could go on for hours talking about BlackBerry and the devices. There was a certain feel to BlackBerry back then which we haven't got back to yet.

I think with the Leap and the new slider along with some hopefully positive financial numbers...we can get the old times back again.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    Hope so... :-)

�   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   �
    03-05-15 05:56 AM