I am enjoying my new Moto Droid and playing with it but I am finding I really miss my BB. The biggest thing I miss is the true push email. I have yet to find that available on android with the exception of the Gmail. I use @sbcglobal.net email and can't even get push email with the yahoo app.

I'm torn at the thought of switching back to a BB

Anyone else thinking they may have made a mistake switching over from a BB.

Of course I surely don't miss the battery pulls.
    07-21-10 05:23 AM
    I tried the Samsung Moment. I went back to my BB right quick.
    07-21-10 08:22 AM
    I'm coming back to bb from iPhone; have been looking for an inexpensive berry so I can sell my iPhone. So yeah, know how you feel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-10 01:10 PM
    I'm coming back to bb from iPhone; have been looking for an inexpensive berry so I can sell my iPhone. So yeah, know how you feel.

Are you in northern Kentucky?
    I have a TMo bold for sale.
    07-21-10 01:23 PM
    Are you in northern Kentucky?
    I have a TMo bold for sale.
    I wish I was in northern Kentucky...even middle Kentucky, esp. round MACA area.
    Unfortunately I live in the land of political corruption, Illinois.
    Sigh...
    07-21-10 01:27 PM
    I wish I was in northern Kentucky...even middle Kentucky, esp. round MACA area.
    Unfortunately I live in the land of political corruption, Illinois.
    Sigh...
    I saw you "PIN" status and it said "ky : are you pondering what i'm pondering"

i thought you were from Kentucky.....

I but get it now Pin(ky are you pondering what i'm pondering... from Yako wacko and dot
    07-21-10 01:52 PM
    I saw you "PIN" status and it said "ky : are you pondering what i'm pondering"

i thought you were from Kentucky.....

I but get it now Pin(ky are you pondering what i'm pondering... from Yako wacko and dot
    "I think so Brain, but if we call them sad meals, the kids won't buy them."
    07-21-10 01:54 PM
    "I think so, Brain, but where will we find chaps our size?"

07-21-10 01:58 PM
    "I think so Brain, but burlap chafes me terribly!"
    07-21-10 02:00 PM
    "I think so Brain, but if you replace the P with an O, my name would be Oinky, wouldn't it?"

07-21-10 02:06 PM
    "I think so Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and nobody cares, Why does he do it?"
    07-21-10 02:07 PM
    Cuz crack makes me feel like happy!
    07-21-10 02:13 PM
    "I think so Brain, but how will we find pants that big?"

07-21-10 02:17 PM
    " I think so brain, But me and Pippy LongStockings. I mean what would the children look like "

If you'd like to download that one i have it my Google Docs.
    https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-1...thkey=CN6K86sD
    07-21-10 03:03 PM
    "I think so Brain, but where will we find a duck and a rubber hose at this time of night?"

07-21-10 03:12 PM
    "I think so brain but...no, it's too stupid."
    Brain:"we'll disguise ourselves as a cow."
    Pinky:"That's it exactly!"

07-21-10 03:21 PM
    "Umm, I think so, Brain, but three men in a tub? Ooh, that's unsanitary!"
    07-21-10 03:27 PM
    I am enjoying my new Moto Droid and playing with it but I am finding I really miss my BB. The biggest thing I miss is the true push email. I have yet to find that available on android with the exception of the Gmail. I use @sbcglobal.net email and can't even get push email with the yahoo app.

I'm torn at the thought of switching back to a BB

Anyone else thinking they may have made a mistake switching over from a BB.

Of course I surely don't miss the battery pulls.
    OpusX - I'm so sorry about getting derailed into Pinky and the Brain quotes... hahahahaha

I have a Bold 9650 and don't have to to a battery pull hardly ever. The push email is definitely where BlackBerry excels and I think it (the 9650) is something to look into.

A friend of mine recently switched from BlackBerry (Bold 9700) to iPhone and is going to switch back to his Bold. He says the iPhone is fun but he misses the productivity a berry provides. I also have a friend who has a Palm Pixi and she played with my phone compared to hers and is taking the Pixi back for a Bold. I know iPhones, Android devices, and Palm can do productivity too, but the Push aspects of BlackBerry have my friends thinking maybe they should go back.
    07-21-10 03:45 PM
    OpusX - I'm so sorry about getting derailed into Pinky and the Brain quotes... hahahahaha

I have a Bold 9650 and don't have to to a battery pull hardly ever. The push email is definitely where BlackBerry excels and I think it (the 9650) is something to look into.

A friend of mine recently switched from BlackBerry (Bold 9700) to iPhone and is going to switch back to his Bold. He says the iPhone is fun but he misses the productivity a berry provides. I also have a friend who has a Palm Pixi and she played with my phone compared to hers and is taking the Pixi back for a Bold. I know iPhones, Android devices, and Palm can do productivity too, but the Push aspects of BlackBerry have my friends thinking maybe they should go back.
    Yeah I had a Storm 2 but I think if I go back it will for sure be for a Bold 9650
    07-21-10 04:04 PM
    Hey if you cant go OT in Ot.....
    Well it looks like I've found a cheap Pearl to hold me over until I can sell the iphone and find something decent . Just need somethingto tide me for roughly a year until my contracts up and hopefully rim will have some sweet goodness next summer.

07-21-10 04:10 PM
    Ha ha, there is joy in Mudville...found a good price on a used Bold 9000! Balance has been restored to the universe (at least mine anyway!)

OH, and 1 more Pinky and the Brain:

Pinky:"Brain, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
    Brain:"What, we eat the box?"
    PInky:"NO, first we build a raft, THEN we eat the box!"

Hey if you cant go OT in Ot.....
    Well it looks like I've found a cheap Pearl to hold me over until I can sell the iphone and find something decent . Just need somethingto tide me for roughly a year until my contracts up and hopefully rim will have some sweet goodness next summer.

Last edited by john_v; 07-23-10 at 11:18 AM.
    07-23-10 11:16 AM
    Ha ha, there is joy in Mudville...found a good price on a used Bold 9000! Balance has been restored to the universe (at least mine anyway!)

OH, and 1 more Pinky and the Brain:

Pinky:"Brain, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
    Brain:"What, we eat the box?"
    PInky:"NO, first we build a raft, THEN we eat the box!"
    Congrats on your Bold, and welcome back to the Crack!

Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
    Pinky: "Umm, I think so, Brain, but what if the chicken won't wear the nylons?"
    07-23-10 11:37 AM
    Congrats on your Bold, and welcome back to the Crack!

Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
    Pinky: "Umm, I think so, Brain, but what if the chicken won't wear the nylons?"
    Thanks! Feels good to be back. Now I have a phone that actually makes phone calls!

"I think so Brain, but this time YOU wear the rubber pants."
    07-23-10 12:45 PM
    hahaha.. is this crackedberry.com?
    07-23-10 01:01 PM
    Thanks! Feels good to be back. Now I have a phone that actually makes phone calls!

"I think so Brain, but this time YOU wear the rubber pants."
    I tend to forget a Berry is a phone too, I never make phonecalls, it's all data/SMS for me! And one last Pinky and the Brain:

(Brain) Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
    (Pinky) Whoof, oh, I'd have to say the odds of that are terribly slim Brain.
    (Brain) True.
    (Pinky) I mean, really, when have I ever been pondering what you've been pondering?
    (Brain) To my knowledge, never.
    (Pinky) Exactly. So, what are the chances that this time, I'm pondering what you're pondering?
    (Brain) Next to nil.
    (Pinky) Well, that's exactly what I'm thinking, too.
    (Brain) Therefore, you *are* pondering what I'm pondering.
    (Pinky) Poit, I guess I am!
    07-23-10 01:18 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD