Anything exiting happen in your city. Forgive my enthusiasm, this is not common in my suburb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jorgeed; 07-05-08 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Update!!
    07-05-08 03:52 AM
    YEAH! we had awsome fireworks all around us last night
    07-05-08 08:27 AM
    nothing really exciting here.

if you wanna know some exciting stories from my job, just let me know!! i have a bunch
    07-05-08 09:01 AM
    nothing really exciting here.

if you wanna know some exciting stories from my job, just let me know!! i have a bunch
    yea, you def got it rought over there lol
    sorry i didnt get back to u yesterday...got caught up with some stupid sh!t
    07-05-08 09:19 AM
    Just added some pictures!
    07-05-08 09:40 AM
    is that a body outline?
    i am confused now..was there a murder or just someone's door getting kicked in?
    OR did you draw that?
    07-05-08 12:47 PM
    LOL I was gonna ask you draw that?!
    07-05-08 01:09 PM
    Kinda creeping me out......but yeah....I have had a robbery occur at my neighbors house and they found the guy in the bushes near our front door......
    07-05-08 01:23 PM
    So, what happened? Someone get killed or what?
    07-05-08 02:18 PM
    So can you explain the body outline?
    07-05-08 03:55 PM
    Well i just took a look at both of the photo's EXIF info. both were taken with a Blackberry 8320 on the same night - but the chalk outline?
    07-05-08 04:28 PM
    For some reason I don't see pics or links to pics from WAP. Sometimes I can see pics and sometimes I can't. I'm clueless as to the differences between when I can and can't.

07-05-08 11:20 PM
    Anything exiting happen in your city. Forgive my enthusiasm, this is not common in my suburb.

Bummer.....so your DANK chronic hook up is gone?
    07-06-08 12:31 AM
    I don't think the police do chalk outlines-do they? I think somebody is yankin' our chains.
    07-06-08 12:33 AM
    I don't think the police do chalk outlines-do they? I think somebody is yankin' our chains.

Yup....trying to put us together like a two piece puzzle.......that post has circulated in various formats before........
    07-06-08 12:39 AM
    So what was the trouble at your neighbours house?

07-06-08 08:49 AM
    Sorry guys, its been a busy holiday weekend. Here is what happened: The neighbors' kids decided to have a party, and it apparently got out of hand, to the point that one of the little bastards apparently put a gun to a girl's head. I guess that's when the cops arrived. The kids decided not to let the cops in and after about an hour and a half , a warrant appears on site. That's when the door gets kicked in. About 20 people went to jail. The chalk outline is what my other neighbor did to pass time, while at the scene. I thought it was hilarious and took a pic with my berry. All is back to normal in mayburry and hopefully those spolied kids learned their lesson.
    07-06-08 10:24 AM
    Wow. Violent kids. How old are these kids btw? Having a gun and all.

07-06-08 10:31 AM
    Oh, yea, 2 brothers got in a fight over a woman and one of them beat the crap out of MY car! There is a huge dent in the drivers side door and the side mirror is hanging..... I don't have pictures yet but maybe later. The cops came to try to calm things and one of them stood at his balconey screaming at the police to "go back downtown, you aint coming in his house without a search warrant," and he threw his brothers stuff off of the balconey! I knew the only way a man gets that mad is over a woman! It was like an eppisode of Cops!
    I was mad about my car at first but he said he would fix it. I'm not gonna press charges, I think they have enough to deal with. If he fixes my car, great. (it is a 97 cavalier) If not, I will never forget July 6, 2008!
    07-06-08 10:38 AM
    i had swat break down my neighbors door with guns drawn.
    07-07-08 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD