Go to colorwarepc.com and go to Smartphones, then select BlackBerry Curve. Go to "Main" and select the color Prowler. Now that it's purple, squint really hard at where the logo normally is, and you just might be able to make out a really faint AT&T logo. Really, really hard. I guess they don't rub the logo off before they do it
    09-24-08 09:47 PM
    Oh and PS also AT&T beside the logo, like you would find on the Curve itself.
    09-24-08 09:48 PM
    That sucks! I hate having my phone branded. I don't like having to advertise for anyone without being paid. lol

Why wouldn't they take that off first? I've never heard that before.
    09-25-08 05:25 AM
    Well, I actually saw it, but it's barely there. I noticed that because I'm thinking about getting my phone that color.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 08:12 AM
    Go to colorwarepc.com and go to Smartphones, then select BlackBerry Curve. Go to "Main" and select the color Prowler. Now that it's purple, squint really hard at where the logo normally is, and you just might be able to make out a really faint AT&T logo. Really, really hard. I guess they don't rub the logo off before they do it
    I am sure that was just for their marketing, they have a great process ans the sand down the housing before painting them. I have had stuff done by them before and no problems.
    09-25-08 08:23 AM
    Oh... I'm sure they would want it to look its best in the picture, right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD