i was getting on the bus the other day, and dropped my blackberry and my bus pass but i screamed "NO MY BABY!" as it fell onto the bus. It was covered by my hot pink silicone casing, and luckily fell on the back but still....scary and sad..

lol. cant believe i did that.
    09-12-09 09:35 PM
    Sucks. But at least you had a cover on it so no damage

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 09:55 PM
    You are very fortunate, I also suggest getting insurance for it for peace of mind.
    09-12-09 09:56 PM
    lmao! that's probably something I would do.

09-12-09 10:33 PM
    i dropped mine on the driveway and it didnt have the silicone case on it little gash on the side.. the ONE FREAKIN TIME i have it caseless... ugh.
    09-12-09 10:35 PM
    RIM should make their cases with the attachment for straps like cameras have.

09-12-09 11:49 PM
    RIM should make their cases with the attachment for straps like cameras have.
    The 8130 case has a slot to attach a strap Probably because it's considered a "consumer" BB rather than "business" BB. I was disappointed that the Tour did not have one as well, especially since it's heavier and bulkier than the Pearl. It's easier to fumble the Tour than the Pearl.
    09-13-09 09:20 AM
    Lol good thing you had the cover on! If not the scream would've been more embarrasing...
    09-13-09 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD