It was a terrifying experience, I Just couldn't find it. I thought I left it at my aunts. So I called my mom to see is she can find it there. She says "don't worry about it, just use your old phone". I say: " MOM! I payed $500 for this phone, I don't want to use my old!". She says: "ok fine, I'll look for it".

At this point I wake up from my nightmare and glance at the bed table to make sure its still there. I reach out and grab my precious blackberry, I give it a quick hug, and then turn it on to hear the sonar beeps of new emails coming through.

phew that was a close one!
    02-15-08 12:16 PM
    What a nightmare !!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-08 12:44 PM
    Worse than Nightmare on Elm Street =]
    02-15-08 01:13 PM
    poor POOR thing.
    02-15-08 01:18 PM
    I had a dream the other night my display on my curve had a black liquid in the top of the display so i start to call T-MO to get it fix and all of a sudden it filled up my whole display. That was only half the nightmare before my phone broke my Glock broke. That was the worse nightmare i could of had, well i guess it my 360 broke too that would be the worse nightmare.
    02-15-08 01:44 PM
    You should seek help for those nightmares. I heard if something is too scary you can be damaged mentally forever..lol
    02-23-08 02:53 AM
    What a nightmare.
    02-23-08 05:29 AM
    I have had a curve for almost 3 weeks. On the second day I had it, my wife had trouble with her min van. I climbed in through the passenger door and some how my berry came out of the holster. My wife left town and I went from 8:30am to 3:30 pm without my berry. This only occurs once a year, it is my Christmas present to my wife. Do you now that Groupwise has the same contacts as my berry, but getting it from the berry is sooo much easier.

That was the worst day this year and I had to spend 5 hours in the denver airport due to a delay, but I had my berry.
    02-28-08 07:02 PM
    Since I've read this post I continuously wake during the night just to check on my BB. Thanks
    02-28-08 10:48 PM
    I can truly relate. I have had that nightmare a time or two myself.. thank goodness you woke.
    02-29-08 01:22 AM
    i had a dream Barry ran away from me, LOL.

like we took walks together, had meals & then he up & left.

b-freakin'-zarre
    02-29-08 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD