I have been neglecting my Cocoberry lately and I literally can't put her down. By neglect I mean I've been holding her as usual but not using bbm or facebooking or whatever. At 2:35:38 AM I'm laying here wide awake but I'm sleepy as heck. normally I turn my 9550 over at night so the flashing colored lights are easier to ignore. Not tonight. Before I got back on crackberry I was just staring at the screen. I just laughed because I'm more embarrassed then angry I can't sleep. Ooo. A bbm just came through. You know what else? Seeing the arrows move in the corner get me so excited trying to guess what is coming through. One last thing... Last weekend I was baking and I dropped melted chocolate on my blackberry. My first reaction was to pick it up and LICK IT OFF? At least its a touch screen. I can't even remember the last time anyone but me TOUCHED my blackberry. Funny. Insomnia with berry. He he.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-10 03:42 AM
    Lol not surprising actually

01-20-11 01:26 AM
    Oh just sleep. Just turn it off and give the thing a rest interesting though I must say!

03-17-11 11:23 PM
    my red light blinks waking me up each and every time. ugh. cannot turn that berry off either

03-18-11 09:52 AM
    The red light blinks and I'm paniking as I might miss something grr having a blackberry isn't easy

03-22-11 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD