I love PayPal support. They've saved me countless times.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 11:54 PM
    I love PayPal support. They've saved me countless times.

Posted via CB10
    I have found PayPal support to be very good. They stopped monthly payments that were clearly unauthorized and fraudulent. In my case, they acted within less than three days, which is less than the ten day maximum that they claim.

PayPal, however, is under the gun to prove that they will not tolerate illegal activity, and that they will not allow PayPal to be used in fraud or theft. They need to be pro-active in order to meet their legal due diligence obligations.

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    05-09-14 07:46 PM
    And just FYI, you can no longer leave negative feedback on ebay. I've tried it the past few months and it is no longer allowed.

Posted via CB10 with z10
    05-09-14 07:52 PM
    And just FYI, you can no longer leave negative feedback on ebay. I've tried it the past few months and it is no longer allowed.

Posted via CB10 with z10
    Really? That's bizarre.... although the other party to any transaction has the right or contest a negative rating, often resulting with the withdrawal if a negative rating anyway. Defeats the purpose of ratings....

05-11-14 05:52 PM
    Really? That's bizarre.... although the other party to any transaction has the right or contest a negative rating, often resulting with the withdrawal if a negative rating anyway. Defeats the purpose of ratings....

Yup, can't leave a negative feedback cuz it may impact the other person for future transactions!!...but heck! For me I tried to leave negative feedback on 2 different people that after they won an item they didn't pay. Would you wanna do transactions with someone that has a history of not paying? You SHOULD be able to leave negative feedback!!

Posted via CB10 with z10
    05-11-14 06:31 PM
30 12