So I was sitting down at the neighborhood representation of the Happiest Place on Earth -if you guessed the DMV you are correct. I pulled out my Berry to keep me busy until my number was called. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a gentlemen was in the same exact seated position as me (slouched over, elbows on thighs and thumbs moving at a high rate of speed). At his hands was the Bold. It's the phone that I'm going to get when my carrier upgrade kicks in a few weeks. I've been counting down the days (I love my Curve but it's time) and there it was . I couldn't help but to stare. It was beautiful, shiny and the screen was as sharp and brilliant as every one says. I pictured myself at the helm of this gorgeous Berry. -surfing at 3G speeds, fiddling around with the features, learning the in and outs of it and basking in the honeymoon glow of having a new Berry when it happened. He caught me staring. I quickly turned away and acted like I wasn't staring. He knew I was staring but I didn't want to look like the tool I was. In hindsight, I probably did!

Has anyone done this or had this happen to them?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by pfiction77; 08-06-09 at 08:03 PM.
    08-06-09 06:03 PM
    Not really, since I had the Bold anyways.
    08-06-09 06:05 PM
    It is sitting next to me, I just looked at it.
    08-06-09 06:08 PM
    I usually stare, but I stare at girls, NOT phones. And trust me, my Bold gives me crap about it everyday.

Oh, and forza Milan! Scudetto winners in 2009-2010.
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 08-06-09 at 06:14 PM.
    08-06-09 06:10 PM
    It is sitting next to me, I just looked at it.
    How did you know? lol.

08-06-09 06:10 PM
    before i got my Bold i would stare at anyone i saw that passed me, i would also look at this pic of one alot....now i just stare at my own :-)
    08-06-09 06:17 PM
    "Berry Envy..."

What would Freud say?
    08-06-09 06:35 PM
    Its true , every time I would see someone with a bold, I would stare, and say "one day I shall be the one being stared at" and so I got one and what do you know, it was me you were staring at LOL

08-06-09 07:24 PM
    I usually stare, but I stare at girls, NOT phones. And trust me, my Bold gives me crap about it everyday.

Oh, and forza Milan! Scudetto winners in 2009-2010.
    How about staring at a girl with a blackberry? Can't beat that!

Forza Milan! You forgot to add 2009-2010 Champion's League Winners.

08-06-09 07:56 PM
    Its true , every time I would see someone with a bold, I would stare, and say "one day I shall be the one being stared at" and so I got one and what do you know, it was me you were staring at LOL

And one day, I shall be stared at as well LOL. Come on upgrade, I'm waiting!

08-06-09 08:07 PM
    Was that you? LOL! JUST KIDDING
    08-06-09 08:19 PM
    i can't stop staring when i see someone playing with a tour... i love my 8330 so much, but i really really really want the tour. my upgrade is not until march 2010.
    08-08-09 09:17 PM
    I have a bold with at&t and have caught myself staring at people who have the BB storm. Just wondering if the grass is greener on the other side.
    08-23-09 06:39 PM
    Yeah I would always stare at other peoples hardware all the time and be like oh the a 8320 titanium or of bold 9000 ahhaha I'm such a crack head

08-23-09 10:22 PM
    Did this today, was out having breakfast with g/f and couple was at the table next to us and he had a BB. I spent the rest of the time trying to figure out what BB it was. Never did figure it out though, and of course got the you need help look lol

08-23-09 10:51 PM
    I dont really stare but I do take notice and try to determine quickly what Berry it is.
    08-24-09 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD