A person who smokes a pack of cigarettes a day will on average lose two teeth every ten years.
    ...and also loses 7 minutes of life for each cig as well. Hence, cutting your life shorter.
    11-30-10 06:21 PM
    The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing.

The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.

Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
    11-30-10 06:38 PM
    From 5 to 15 years after quitting tobacco, stroke risk is reduced to that of people who have never smoked.

A person who smokes a pack of cigarettes a day will on average lose two teeth every ten years.
    ...and also loses 7 minutes of life for each cig as well. Hence, cutting your life shorter.
    11-30-10 06:47 PM
    Humans only use 10% of their brain!....fact or is it a myth?

I probably use 15-20% of my brain since I'm always thinking of something and can never relax. Some may call it OCD....I call it more brain power.

Do we really use only 10 percent of our brains?: Scientific American
    11-30-10 07:35 PM
    During a 24-hour period, the average human will breathe 23,040 times.
    11-30-10 08:23 PM
    Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as 170 miles (274 km) per hour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 12:14 AM
    Your nose is not as sensitive as a dog's, but it can remember 50,000 different scents.
    12-01-10 12:23 AM
    Similar to fingerprints, everyone also has a unique tongue print!
    12-01-10 12:26 AM
    Last one for now. The stomach gets a new lining every three to four days. If you didn't, the strong acids your stomach uses to digest food would also digest your stomach.
    12-01-10 12:29 AM
    Guys think about sex every 7 seconds. Ain't that the truth. (Honey, come here a second.....) hehehehe (rubbing palms and a menacing laugh) :-P

12-01-10 04:42 AM
    Guys think about sex every 7 seconds. Ain't that the truth. (Honey, come here a second.....) hehehehe (rubbing palms and a menacing laugh) :-P

Hahahahahhahahaaa.

Women blink 2x more than men.
    Women have a lower center of gravity than men. This makes women tracuers look awkward. Haha.

I'm serious.

12-01-10 06:19 AM
    the human brain weighs approx 2.87 to 3.1 pounds
    12-01-10 08:23 AM
    You Could Remove A Large Part of Your Internal Organs and Survive

While the human body may appear fragile, your body is stronger than you could possibly imagine. It is possible for you to survive even after the removal of the spleen, the stomach, one kidney, one lung, 75% of the liver, 80% of the intestines, and almost every organ from the pelvic and groin area.
    12-02-10 07:12 AM
    If a person holds their arms out laterally, the measurement from
    the tip of one middle finger to the other will be equal to their height.
    Actually, the ratio of height to "wingspan" is called Ape Index, and a Positive Ape Index (longer arms than height) may be beneficial to rock climbers. Ape index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While the human body may appear fragile, your body is stronger than you could possibly imagine. It is possible for you to survive even after the removal of the spleen, the stomach, one kidney, one lung, 75% of the liver, 80% of the intestines, and almost every organ from the pelvic and groin area.
    I think the Jackass crew has proven how much abuse a body can actually take.
    12-02-10 08:34 AM
    The cornea is the only part of the human body that has no blood supply. It takes in oxygen directly from the air.

12-02-10 08:55 AM
    The cornea is the only part of the human body that has no blood supply. It takes in oxygen directly from the air.

Omgosh, does it die a little every night when you sleep with your eyes closed? Maybe that's why Indians have great vision... I always heard they slept with one eye open.
    12-02-10 09:07 AM

I might be able to live after having almost every organ from groin area removed, but the person who removed (or tried to) will not survive!
    12-02-10 09:29 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD