Read this article and thought to myself " Sh*t does get serious" what would you do if it's true? How will you survive? Where could you hide?
    World War Z: Could a Zombie Virus Happen? – News Watch

Z10STL100-2/10.3 | BB10STORE on Aptoide
    KermEd likes this.
    04-04-14 08:59 PM
    I'm a crazy redneck vegetarian with a giant 4x4 truck. We bought our house 3 years ago specifically for its ability to fend off zombies.

The upstairs locks down like crazy - we've rebuilt the upstairs for lock down purposes. We do have walls of weapons that make us seem crazy. My home has a full security perimeter (actually caught someone that broke into our house with it) and full 360 degree cameras (used to prosecute). All running on redundant power and housed in the defense room. And we also have food and water plus bugout bags. Being a developer - all this gets pushed to my blackberry as well.

In the meantime we bought some new land. Working on thermal heating system, protected solar panels. And a special steel underground bunker.

Working on getting those in first before we start on the actual home and new security system. It's expensive.

Posted via CB from my LE
    04-04-14 09:08 PM
    My plan is to pack up my guns and drive to KermEds
    That and I try to camp fairly regularly so that if something ever happens that results in massive power loss, I can handle survival.
    Note: not worried about zombies, but the utility infrastructure in the US is extraordinarily vulnerable to a terrorist attack.
    04-04-14 10:20 PM
    I'm a crazy redneck vegetarian with a giant 4x4 truck. We bought our house 3 years ago specifically for its ability to fend off zombies.

The upstairs locks down like crazy - we've rebuilt the upstairs for lock down purposes. We do have walls of weapons that make us seem crazy. My home has a full security perimeter (actually caught someone that broke into our house with it) and full 360 degree cameras (used to prosecute). All running on redundant power and housed in the defense room. And we also have food and water plus bugout bags. Being a developer - all this gets pushed to my blackberry as well.

In the meantime we bought some new land. Working on thermal heating system, protected solar panels. And a special steel underground bunker.

Working on getting those in first before we start on the actual home and new security system. It's expensive.

Posted via CB from my LE
    That's awesome I actually have no idea what to do, I will probably give up and turn into one

FAQ: You should head North, zombies do not survive the cold. *Canada, Alaska*

Z10STL100-2/10.3 | BB10STORE on Aptoide
    Last edited by omar ayman; 04-05-14 at 06:42 AM.
    04-05-14 05:33 AM
    Lol! Alaska would be nice. It actually is pretty hot in areas (in the Alaska rainforest).

Posted via CB from my LE
    04-05-14 05:10 PM
    Yes turn vegetarian. Plants strong scented flowers, bushes, trees and shrubs. Zombies are carnivores. They thrive in urban area. The less human scent the better. I'll live near water with boat as an emergency escape vehicle.

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    04-05-14 05:21 PM
    Hide somewhere with Milla Jovovich, and lots of weapons and stuff.

Sent from my Z10-Warbird
    05-18-14 02:11 AM
    Give them every vegans home address...that should keep em busy for a while.

Posted via a Device with Z and a 30
    05-18-14 09:14 AM
    Yes turn vegetarian. Plants strong scented flowers, bushes, trees and shrubs. Zombies are carnivores. They thrive in urban area. The less human scent the better. I'll live near water with boat as an emergency escape vehicle.

Posted via CB10
    Played Plants vs. Zombies much? Lol

"No Q10?" -> "Buy from Chen... "
    imcurved likes this.
    05-22-14 05:40 PM
    Give them every vegans home address...that should keep em busy for a while.

Posted via a Device with Z and a 30
    They won't like us. We taste like kale.
    05-28-14 12:45 PM
    I would roll in cayenne pepper and hope they don't like spicy foods.

Z10 - 10.2.1.2941 (3175/3140)
    hakimmmmm likes this.
    05-28-14 12:47 PM
    Drive around town with an axe, chainsaw, knife, or any other miscellaneous weapon and kill any zombie in sight. I'd try to find and save my friends. We're all going to die in the end, so why not live on the edge a bit?
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    05-28-14 04:18 PM
    Let's be smart about this guys..

If this ever happens, I'll fly out to a remote resort island and enjoy my self and eat some high quality foods. Ignoring everything that's happening in the outside world! (:

Posted via CB10
    Gatmyer and hakimmmmm like this.
    05-28-14 11:11 PM
    Grab "The Pig" and "Ma Deuce" with at least a truckload of ammo and plenty of water and food. And set up some claymores also. Nothing like keeping the horde back a few thousand meters with the .50 cal and inside of there with the .30 and a perimeter with the claymores.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 01:40 PM
    OP did you ever think of a possible link between zombies and Ya'goog & Ma'goog?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 01:54 PM
    My plan is to drive down the street blasting Michael Jackson's Thriller... when the zombies are all in the street dancing, they will be easy to pick off one by one..
    05-29-14 02:04 PM
    They won't like us. We taste like kale.
    Kale are healthy.

? CB10 ?
    05-29-14 03:39 PM
    Climb a tree with a 24. When the zombies get bored i'll go get another 24.
    05-29-14 06:12 PM
    You know what would be great? Taking all your friends, and live in a reinforced 5-Star Hotel.

With luxurious food, rooms, etc., I don't think there'd be a downside, as long as the main floor is barricaded strong enough, not too big of a population, and as long as maintaining power and electricity would be an easy-ish task.

The food there would last months!

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    05-30-14 12:37 AM
    We recently bought a new empty acreage (they are cheap. About 15k for 5 acres on the Canadian east coast) and have been saving for our new home.

We are looking to work with these folks for a big bunker. http://www.risingsbunkers.com/ budget about 120k. Not a fan of the religious aspect but they make some solid stuff and they are running a free promotion http://www.filearchivehaven.com/2014...-worth-a-shot/

House we like is bullet proof (concrete, rebar, and specialized insulating foam). http://www.monolithic.org/ budget about 300k.

Thermal heating. 60k. Solar power with custom bomb resistant housing and large internal greenhouse. 40k I'm hoping. The greenhouse and hydro system will be self built (and driven by Arduino - much like the irrigation, greenhouse and hydroponics system I made in my current home). And the security system will be the same homebuilt one I use today (lorex / dsc + honeywell)

First step we are working to get the thermal heating added. But it is amazing what you can do for 500k. To put this in perspective, in the city live in, 500k is the cost of a small starter home...

Scrid2000, I'll build a couple extra rooms for your family,

Posted via CB from my LE
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    05-30-14 08:07 AM
    I subscribed to this thread only to read plans like KermEd's lol
    KermEd likes this.
    05-30-14 02:04 PM
    OP did you ever think of a possible link between zombies and Ya'goog & Ma'goog?

Posted via CB10
    Dudeee who said they are cannibals?!
    05-30-14 02:05 PM