Could you type and send a lengthy email on your BB with your eyes closed? Or maybe while driving and not looking?
    Last edited by kstoutdog; 07-25-08 at 01:52 PM.
    07-25-08 01:37 PM
    well i dont know about the driving part too many people and accidents, but i can type with my eyes closed on my berry!

and when im on a reg pc, sometimes i 4get and press the space bar twice like it will give me a period!
    07-25-08 02:27 PM
    I can type full messages while walking and talking to people and not even have to glance at my BB. I can do it while driving too....I know I need to stop that.
    07-25-08 03:31 PM
    I can type some stuff without looking. I more or less glance at the KB on both my pc and BB to see where my fingers are at. I am good at typing the non-standard way on a pc and quite familiar with the qwerty setup so I know where to move my fingers to press the keys and only glance to make sure my fingers are keeping in the right areas to maintain efficient 4 finger typing. Funny thing even after a year of training for proper 10 finger typing I can type faster using my 4 finger method. I believe I type at 30 or 40 words per minute. I'd have to use one of those typing measuring things again to get a precise number.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 02:47 AM
    LOL. Very funny, cause i always look at the keyboard but i did a test with my eyes closed and... I CAN DO IT! Thx kstoutdog for this incredible new skill haha! I would write a book on BB without no problems at all!
    07-26-08 09:14 AM
    Wow yeah I'm on the pearl and can still type without looking. Well at least I tyink I'm doing pretty well LOL.

Okay now I'm looking and I see I only made one typo! Yay!

07-27-08 03:55 PM
    Haha the other day I was talking to my girl and she was sitting across the table looking at my face and texting like 40 words per minute without looking. I may have got a little turned on.

07-27-08 04:30 PM
    I can do simple texts and emails without looking, but anything complicated I can't do.
    07-27-08 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD