During holiday, I went to my hometown and had a very good time with my family, and took many pictures for my families with digital cameras. I would like to put these pictures onto my iPod and other portable plays so that we could take a look at them whenever I miss my families. But I'm confused by video format. How to convert mod format into other popular format. Good luck for me, I got Aiseesoft Mod Converter Suite, it's very powerful and easy to use. With only a few steps I put my pictures onto my iPod and mobile phone and could enjoy it freely. Here I could share with you how to use it and give you more information about Aiseesoft Mod Converter Suite.

It could help u convert MOD,TOD,MPEG,MPG, MPV,MP4,VOB files and DVDs to all popular video and audio formats then enjoy it on your computer, iPod, Touch, Nano, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen and other Portable Devices. If you are interested it, you could free download it and have a try. Very easy to use:

Part 1: How to convert MOD, TOD MPEG, MPG, MPV, MP4, and VOB files to other format.

tep 0: click "Mod Video Converter" button to use Aiseesoft Mod Video Converter

Step 1: Add files
    Click �Add File� to add your video files and then click "play" button to run videos.

Step 2: Set output video format
    Click �Profile� button from the profile list to select the output video format such as AVI, MPG, MPEG and WMV. You can click the �Settings� button to set parameters of your output video such as Resolution, Frame Rate and so on.
    Step 3: Click the �Start� button to start the conversion.

More functions:
    1.merge into one file.
    this button could help you convert several files into one file.

2: trim your video.
    click the "trim" button and set the �Start Time� and �End Time� to choose part as you want convert or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

3: crop your video
    By using the �Crop� button you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your video to your mobile devices.

After finishing conversion, the finished videos will be saved. you could click "Open Folder" button to visit your videos

Part2: How to rip DVD to other format?
    Step 0: click "DVD ripper" button to use Aiseesoft DVD Ripper-Best DVD Ripper

Step 1: Import DVD.
    Place the DVD into your DVD drive and click the �Load DVD� button to load DVD.

Tips: This DVD Ripper can load three DVD source, you can load your DVD from DVD drive, DVD folder in your PC and also IFO file.
    Step 2: Video settings.
    Select the output video format you want from the �Profile� drop-down list.

Tips:
    1: You can also select Audio Track and Subtitle from their respectively drop-down list.
    2: You can click the �Settings� button to set your video parameters.

Step 3: Start conversion
    Click the �Start� button to start your conversion.
    Step 4: Click �Open� button to open your output destination file.

Just as the Mod Video Converter, it also could trim, crop and effect.

Now you can enjoy your digital life like a cork.
    02-09-09 08:28 PM
    good job and snowy day.
    02-19-09 06:02 AM
    the best converter
    02-24-09 08:38 PM
    diving in the wide sea
    02-25-09 08:59 PM
    nice guide and god job
    03-01-09 09:24 PM
    hope you will like it.
    03-03-09 08:23 PM
    custom makes all things easy