How many times have you ben told by a non-blackberry user how addicted you are to your berry, how it is not healthy to be on it so much, or and I quote: "Put that thing away!!!!". I here this so much; how about you? Feel free to share any stories. It is now 12:35AM. I remember the nights I could sleep

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-08 11:37 PM
    If you have a girlfriend or wife who is a non-BB user, you'll get a lot of that.

05-03-08 11:40 PM
    If you have a girlfriend or wife who is a non-BB user, you'll get a lot of that.

Time to get the Wife or Girlfriend a BB
    05-03-08 11:44 PM
    Try parents

05-03-08 11:48 PM
    My husband rolls his eyes at me several times a day.

Oh and try this for a role reversal--he actually said to me "Since you got your bb you never listen to me anymore" I thought I was the only one allowed to say that in our relationship.

all jokes aside--I do know when to quit---most of the time.
    05-03-08 11:51 PM
    ^thats funny

05-03-08 11:54 PM
    I hear it from my husband daily... He just doesn't understand! I am a bit over the top though, so I try to put it down in the evenings for him!

But my mom drives me crazy with it! She doesn't understand that without my blackberry I would be stuck in the office from 8-5 everyday or at least at home on my laptop. The freedom I have now to work mobile with access to email, is amazing!! She will say to me as my email alert goes off for the 12th time in 10 minutes, "don't they ever leave you alone?" and I have to say, "does your boss leave you alone when you are AT work?" or "well I am "at" work..." She'll catch one eventually!! :-)

05-03-08 11:59 PM
    My husband rolls his eyes at me several times a day.

Oh and try this for a role reversal--he actually said to me "Since you got your bb you never listen to me anymore" I thought I was the only one allowed to say that in our relationship.

all jokes aside--I do know when to quit---most of the time.
    Don't be so selfish, share the love. Get him a BB!
    05-04-08 12:07 AM
    It's not like you lay with your back to her, with the covers pulled up over your head so she can't see the glow of the screen. Or that you try to lightly push the buttons so she won't hear the clicks. Or when she says, " what are you doing over there" you slide it under your pillow and yell "nothing!"
    05-04-08 12:10 AM
    Time to get the Wife or Girlfriend a BB
    That's what I did... Lol. Worked :-)

Hope she doesn't read this, lol.
    05-04-08 12:18 AM
    No hope for wifey...she's a techno-****. And I mean that literally, not metaphorically. She is truly incapable of putting any of my bluetooth headsets on her ear. They end up upside down hanging precariously from her ear by the ear-loop...backwards or upside down...with the loop partially stuck inside her ear canal. She is more concerned that it will mess up her hair than she is with driving with both hands.

If I got her a BB, she would not know how to turn it on or off. I am not exaggerating. She can do almost nothing with her current Razr...barely can even make a call, and she's had it for two years.

I asked her once to plug in my USB cable to the computer...she tried to stick it in the network jack.
    05-04-08 01:31 AM
    ladies & gents, check yourself into rehab
    05-04-08 01:35 AM

My wife of 17 years is a non-BB user and I never get that.
    05-04-08 01:31 PM
    I dont think its time to get the girlfriend or boyfriend a berry. I think its time to get rid of them if they dont understand! My berry is in the same league with my daughter I take care of it just like I take care of her. LMAO
    05-04-08 01:55 PM
    My husband complains constantly and threatens to "take that **** thing" away from me. Hope he likes busted fingers lol!

05-04-08 01:59 PM
    the ignorant often condemn what they dont understand.
    05-04-08 02:12 PM
    My wife threatens me all the time. I just got her a bb but she want abuse it she's just a casual user! LoL!
    05-04-08 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD