I spend pretty much all day useing my BB. When I get home and sit down at my PC to "get a big picture" I have a lot of trouble with capitalizing and periods. I just plain forget to do it. I have found myself double clicking the space bar to end a sentence. I don't have spell check on my PC so I miss spell words all the time.
    Sometimes I think its easier just to use my BB. Anyone else have this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 09:17 AM
    I do at times. I usually do that when I am using someone else's non-blackberry phone. It takes me twice as long to type anything!
    07-07-09 09:20 AM
    I don't cause I don't own a computer (shocking, I know! )

07-07-09 09:22 AM
    I do this all the time. I sometimes just type out what I need on my phone and email it to myself and copy and paste when I get to my PC.

07-07-09 09:23 AM
    Did you know BB short cuts don't work on a Mac OR a PC?!

My use of 3 OS' (Vista - which is horrendous - at work, Mac and home and BB, well everywhere) has simultaneously made my life so much easier and harder.

I saw a post in the forums a month or so ago about a guy/girl who had been traveling with a BB Storm but without a computer for a long time. When he/she finally sat down at the computer, he/she literally reached out anf touched the monitor, trying to scroll through an email!
    07-07-09 09:35 AM
    Haha, ^^ That's funny stuff right there!

07-07-09 09:44 AM
    Problem I have is relying on auto text on my bb and trying to apply the same process on my computer, its very frustrating and tedious using a computer now. I know what you mean with hitting the space bar twice for a period, that's probably one of the biggest problems.

07-07-09 09:48 AM
    Does anyone else every pull out their BB to get the spelling for a word when they can't get it close enough for MS Word to recognize it?
    07-07-09 09:59 AM
    LMAO, I do that all the time.

07-07-09 11:12 AM
    I do this all the time. I sometimes just type out what I need on my phone and email it to myself and copy and paste when I get to my PC.

I often will be sitting at my desk at work, and check and reply to emails on my Storm rather than my PC. Of course, my intense hatred of all things Vista (RIM PLEEEEEASE make it so I can use my Mac with my BB?!?!) probably plays into this.
    07-07-09 11:12 AM
    I do the spelling thing all the time!!!

07-14-09 01:11 AM
    haha...I thought I was the only one!!
    07-14-09 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD