its_blt, woah, that's just unhealthy.
    07-31-08 12:46 AM
    I don't hate my job iy"s just the idiots I have to deal with on a daily basis is what I have problems with. It seems as though everyone on the highway seems to think 80000 lbs can stop on a dime. And sometimes I swear if I have to liusten to one more ***** tell me they can't load my trailer that way I may have to punch them in the throat until they stop moving. Ohhhh and my dispatcher is a total a**hat. But now that I am on vacatin this week my attitude may change.
    08-02-08 08:30 PM
    As stressful as my job gets, I'm pretty sure I couldn't see myself doing anything else. I'm a workaholic & I guess it helps that I like what I do. Though the times when I wanna pull my hair out come quite often!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-08 11:49 AM
    I've never had a job. School is my job.
    08-03-08 11:55 AM
    For the past 20 years or so, my feelings about my jobs ranged from boredom to absolute hatred. I did everything from selling flooring to supervising call centers to working in corporate operations. I always made a good salary but I was never happy. So, I decided to go back to college. Now, I'm 41 and a full-time graduate student. Financially, I'm the poorest I've ever been but I'm so much happier than I ever imagined I could be - it's worth all the money I don't have.
    08-03-08 12:30 PM
    I've been at the same place for thirty years this year. It seems kind of weird to stay somewhere so long. If you ask how I stayed so long, it was pretty easy. I just kept going to work every day. I have moved up in the organization to become an operations manager, but I started at the very bottom for $5.00 an hour. Work paid tuition for my degree. Can't complain, it is interesting work -- we're responsible for treating nearly 30 million gallons of water a day. The public relies on us to keep them safe from harm. I'm on various state commitees and I have met the govenor. I think professionally I couldn't ask for more. And if anyone asks the key to success, it's to do your best and be honest. Oh, and you have to go to work everyday .
    Last edited by exelant; 08-03-08 at 01:59 PM.
    08-03-08 01:55 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD