So I'm getting ready for a meeting earlier today, sitting at the table, checking e-mails. That's when it occured to me - all 4 people sitting here are responding to and reading e-mails from each other!

How long do I have to wait until I never have to see another human being again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 10:40 PM
    LMAO!! That's so funny! My husband and I both have Curves and at dinner the other night we were both checking movie times and texting on our BBs. I was thinking how funny it would be for me to send him a text message and see if he texted back.
    07-25-08 10:42 PM
    haha that's funny. gotta love the addiction!
    07-26-08 07:06 PM
    LMAO!! That's so funny! My husband and I both have Curves and at dinner the other night we were both checking movie times and texting on our BBs. I was thinking how funny it would be for me to send him a text message and see if he texted back.

lol

i need more friends with blackberrys so i can make that happen
    07-26-08 10:20 PM
    There is nothing wrong with maximizing your BB time
    07-26-08 10:34 PM
    There is nothing wrong with maximizing your BB time
    ^^ true dat ^^
    07-26-08 11:05 PM
    Great thread....i was at a family reunion and my mom is an addict to....we where texting each other and I was sitting right next to her.
    07-31-08 03:13 PM
    wellme and my wife text each other in the house .......
    and most of the time its can you get this for me or what do you want to eat for dinner
    08-13-08 10:16 PM
    me and my buddy bbm each other and we were about 4 feet apart (in my defence we didnt want to say what we were saying out loud in front of my family)
    08-14-08 12:16 AM
    me and my buddy bbm each other and we were about 4 feet apart (in my defence we didnt want to say what we were saying out loud in front of my family)
    I clearly understand "thebigt" ....lol lol
    and plus you can actually talk about someone also without them knowing its just great lmao lol
    08-14-08 12:12 PM
    wellme and my wife text each other in the house .......
    and most of the time its can you get this for me or what do you want to eat for dinner
    that is so awesome!
    08-14-08 06:58 PM
    that is so awesome!
    dont get me wrong it can get alil anoying lollol
    08-14-08 09:17 PM
    If my GF is mad at me she'll txt me via BB usually with GTalk while sitting right next to me on the couch.
    08-14-08 09:19 PM
    If my GF is mad at me she'll txt me via BB usually with GTalk while sitting right next to me on the couch.
    wow lovely .....
    08-15-08 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD