Hypertension and depression are two of the most prevalent issues plaguing the United States. I would love to know what all of my fellow BB users find to be therapeutic. I love to take long drives under the Texas lights. Anything from sitting in your backyard with a six pack to taking a spontaneous vacation with that special someone. In short Utopia is that wonderful space in time where all of your worries seem to fade away. What or where is your Utopia?
    12-27-08 11:32 PM
    driving down to the beach late at night, and sitting on the rocks and listening to the waves. It's something about it being sooo black and you can't see the waves(unless the moon is bright) that allows me to get lost in the sounds and smells.

Can't beat it
    12-27-08 11:55 PM
    driving down to the beach late at night, and sitting on the rocks and listening to the waves. It's something about it being sooo black and you can't see the waves(unless the moon is bright) that allows me to get lost in the sounds and smells.

Can't beat it

WOW! I was going to say the exact same thing!!!! So true!!
    12-28-08 12:00 AM
    I know this isn't necessarily relaxing, but I always try to make sure my house is clean before I leave for work. That way, when I come from work and am stressed, everything is done and I can just sit and chill out.
    12-28-08 12:11 AM
    WOW! I was going to say the exact same thing!!!! So true!!
    I agree, that is a beautiful visual which captured the essence of this post. That must be a truly serene atmosphere to behold...
    12-28-08 12:31 AM
    I know this isn't necessarily relaxing, but I always try to make sure my house is clean before I leave for work. That way, when I come from work and am stressed, everything is done and I can just sit and chill out.
    I believe that is relaxing indeed. It's similar to having peace of mind or mental clarity. For you and I a clean house produces the same breath of fresh air!
    12-28-08 12:34 AM
    I receive Mountain Wings everyday. This was todays email message from them...

MountainWings A MountainWings Moment
    #4360 Wings Over The Mountains of Life
    -------------------------------------------------

Can't We All Just Get Along?
    ============================

"This may be silly but could you please say a prayer for
    my family to get along this Christmas? They have a problem of
    always fussing and making rude remarks towards each other."

The above is a MountainWings Prayer Request

We are praying for families to "get along" this Christmas in the
    true spirit of peace and love.

Although world peace is important,
    true peace begins at home.

Bedrooms are more important than Baghdad,
    for as the families go,
    so goes the nations.

Remember, YOU can be the person who makes sure that at least YOU
    show the true spirit of Christmas to everyone in the family.

~A MountainWings Original~
    12-28-08 02:25 AM
    I have yet to find anything that works consistently. Driving or riding a motorcycle fast sometimes helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 05:27 PM
    Meditation and silencing your mind is the most amazing feeling of peace, even though most find it very hard to do so. As for some things that relax me... I like hiking, biking, camping.... there is something about nature that sooths me. Especially in the different parks around the area I live whether it be hiking through and listening to the birds, canoeing on the pond, hiking up the waterfalls... breathing fresh air is the most amazing feeling. I also love yoga and going to the gym.
    12-28-08 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD