I'm sorta antsy right now because my phone is being changed over to .113 and i'm getting twitchy not being able to do anything with it.
    04-04-09 12:42 PM
    If there's one thing I've learned in this thread, it's to not ask to use someone else's blackberry, who knows what trace elements you're all getting on those things in the can.
    04-04-09 04:32 PM
    Well , UMM , UMM , my wife told me not to be bring my curve to bed anymore , soooooo , I had no other alt but to start sleeping on the couch . There I admit it I am an add " Hey the new OS update has just been released "
    04-05-09 12:53 AM
    I bought every BB (second hand except storm) that verizon has available so that I could decide which one I wanted to keep and which I wanted for my back up lol.....my fiance found that to be a bit much lol

04-05-09 06:27 PM
    Reading this thread makes me feel slightly better as I am not nearly this addicted. I have 3 Blackberries, but I only use my trusty 8830. I plan on selling my 8130, and spare 8330.
    PS: that shower idea is great.
    04-06-09 03:39 PM
    i guess i could say that im a addict in denial. i hook it up to my sterio and blast it when im in the shower. and im constantly typing random notes to myself just to be typing on my keyboard. my friends dont seem to understand, as i sometimes pay more attention to my bb then the drunken performance that their giving. thats why i leave it at home if im going out drinking, because im a VERY forgetful drunk. and even then, i find myself with my hand over my pocket where it would be if it was with me. but as far as sleeping with it, ive got a string with a holster coming from the ceiling so that its the first thing i see when i wake up in the morning. i start to give a silent panic if i wake up and see that im on the right side of the bed, and its not the very first thing i see. but when on the john, i use it, but i keep it WAY past the rim of the toilet bowl, i keep imaging in my head of it falling it the toilet, and i clench it in my hands. haha,ive gotten so wound up into typing this message. i just burnt my pop corn. but id have my bb over pop corn any day=D

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 08:30 PM
    ^^^lol I like that one..

I'm pretty bad myself...i'm constantly on mine, whether i'm texting, bbm'n somebody, on the internet or listening to music (I use mine when in the gym and in the shower too)

as for the toilet comment yeahhh same here..same goes for treating it as a newspaper....kinda different if you think about it lol..

o well...I enjoy it
    04-09-09 07:22 PM
    i love my blackberry curve just got it a few days ago i think im addicted already, i get worried that its about to die on me so i have it fully charged before i leave the house , and i have the car charger too lol
    04-09-09 07:25 PM
    Yeah, I wiped my BB accidentally yesterday, and I am in shock....I actually cried. My husband thought it was funny, and I got mad and yelled at him. Im so sad!
    Lol if he had one he would know, I'm in training for a new job and I'm still on here and slipping emails out!

04-17-09 10:27 AM
    I am addicted! I went out with my wife yesterday and found myself on my BBM a lot. I'm suprised she didn't say anything.

04-17-09 10:29 AM
    I find myself waking up in the night as i've fallen asleep with my BB and its digging into my chest lol

I always check my messages before putting it on the side though. Check it before i get out of bed and numerous times during the day.
    It plays me songs when im in the shower and has replaced the morning paper!
    04-17-09 01:37 PM
    Got another thing.... Sometimes when I'm just waking up I imagine I've been using my blackberry and I actually try and press the button and only realise I'm not actually holding the bb as I jab my thumb into my fingers lol

04-19-09 05:24 AM
    Just how far do you guys go with your strong obsession with your blackberry?

My blackberry keeps me up all night, like what its doing right now! I had plans to go to bed at a approperiate time and I found myself downloading more programs and reading articles on my viigo and its waaaaay past my bedtime.

I sometimes put my blackberry the right side of my bed and then sleep with it :/

Should I also say that my blackberry alsk keeps me company in the bathroom? It plays songs while I'm taking a shower and it keeps me doing when I need to use the bathroom, yes it replaced the newspaper

I hope I'm not the only crazy person here

What's your crazy interaction with your blackberry?

ahhh this is COMPLETELY me i barely sleep anymore and music in the bathroom is AWESOME!!
    04-19-09 02:57 PM
    My brother got his to do this. I'll ask him how later.
    04-21-09 09:30 AM
    I'll typically check the web + cb once an hour. What's worse is I often wake in the middle of the nite + immediately check cb. Yes, I am addicted!
    04-21-09 11:20 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD