I just got on the board 2 months ago. I was just answering a few questions, welcomed a few newbies. How did i just go from abuser to addict. I can't believe I just made my 500th post. Thanks to everybody for making me a part of this community and for letting me be of help and for helping me.

Thanks
    11-24-08 06:59 PM
    welcome to CB.
    11-24-08 07:16 PM
    Hahah same thing happened with me. Got my first BB over a year ago and become addicted within my first month. The addiction is too hard to avoid. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 07:20 PM
    Resistance is futile.

Addiction is certain.

Feed the need�
    11-24-08 07:25 PM
    They add up real quick ! Lol. I've gotten at least a thousand posts making fun of storm threads lol jk

11-24-08 07:32 PM
    I think one reason this took me by surprise is that probably 490 of my posts came from my BlackBerry. Lol I didn't even realize how many I had until I visited cb yesterday on my computer. When I saw how close to 500 I was I was both happy to see how much I contirbuted and floored that I was spending so much time here. :-)

11-24-08 09:23 PM
    hehehehehee
    11-24-08 09:26 PM
    Well congratulations!!! I need to post more....
    11-24-08 09:27 PM
    I was just thinking the same stuff today. I know its getting close but I'm never on cb on the computer. So I don't even know what my post count really is.

11-24-08 09:51 PM
    They add up real quick ! Lol. I've gotten at least a thousand posts making fun of storm threads lol jk

Congrats buddyl, you'll be at 1000 before you know it..

that's all?? you oughta hang out in there more often...
    Last edited by fonebrkr; 11-25-08 at 12:03 AM.
    11-25-08 12:00 AM
    Good job BuddyL. You have been a welcome addition to CB.
    Keep contributing and keep "Crackin'"
    11-25-08 12:05 AM
    Awesome! I'm trying to not become an addict... so far so good.
    11-25-08 12:14 AM
    Congrats, you will be a CrackBerry Genius in no time!
    11-25-08 01:54 AM
    Congrats, BuddyL. .I rarely post from computer, either. I checked my post count and I'm close to 500. I was kind of shocked

11-25-08 02:17 AM
    It's been a lot of give and take since I went from Lurker to official CB abuser. Before I joined, it was a lot of take. Now I try and giver.

All cracked out with my Blackberry

11-25-08 02:25 AM
    Me, too. I'll never forget what it was like when I got my first BB. Confusing, frustrating and aggravating. I felt like such a dummy. I'm still learning, but I'm glad that I can help out.

11-25-08 02:33 AM
    I think another reason I was caught unaware by the number of posts I had is that I thought I spent a lot of time in off-topics threads. Lol

What is really nice about this is it did make me think about how many people I was able to truly help on this forum. I not a wiz or tech by any stretch of the imagination. So it really feels good when you can come to someones aid and give them the answer to their problem.

Also, it was really nice to read the posts on this thread. Its times like this you really appreciate being a part of a community. :-)

Thanks for all the kind words.

11-25-08 11:59 AM
    Good job! I'm getting pretty close to you.

11-25-08 03:10 PM
    Gratz, Buddy!!! .

Hey, it's not fair that you and I flood out the threads over in OT, yet I'm still a measely user with 40-something posts to my name. (Yeah, you had me log-on the laptop to check my post count, too) :-D.

Perhaps it doesn't help my cause that I normally go directly to Off-Topic Discussions. I always felt I wasn't worthy of helping anyone as I'm still only about 1mo on my Blackberry, but hey- if you can do it, I can do it, yeah? :-P

Ps/
    What do you click on most often at the top of the CB site - bb/all? (I assume all includes OT boards and 'bb' pertains to Blackberry-only related topics?)

Hugs, Buddy! Hope someday I can be as cool as you are. lol ;-)

11-25-08 05:45 PM
    Gratz, Buddy!!! .

Hey, it's not fair that you and I flood out the threads over in OT, yet I'm still a measely user with 40-something posts to my name. (Yeah, you had me log-on the laptop to check my post count, too) :-D.

Perhaps it doesn't help my cause that I normally go directly to Off-Topic Discussions. I always felt I wasn't worthy of helping anyone as I'm still only about 1mo on my Blackberry, but hey- if you can do it, I can do it, yeah? :-P

Ps/
    What do you click on most often at the top of the CB site - bb/all? (I assume all includes OT boards and 'bb' pertains to Blackberry-only related topics?)

Hugs, Buddy! Hope someday I can be as cool as you are. lol ;-)

After I'm long gone, cb addicts will still be playing on the 2 threads you started, the question game and first/last letter. I hope someday I can be as cool as you. :-)

And to answer your question, I do go to all at the top to see if I can help answer any new questions. And trust me on this, if I can help anybody can. Lol

11-25-08 05:59 PM
    Aren't you modest. . Thank you, Buddy for your kind and helful words! . See you on OT!! Smiles

11-25-08 11:41 PM
    Helpful, not hellful. *laughs*

11-25-08 11:42 PM
    Hang in there bets. I think you'd be surprised by how much you know, most of it is experience. Try going to the newbie forum, not to say welcome, lol, but to answer their questions. The questions are almost always things you learned a long time ago. I was surprised by my count when I got close to 1500 because I'm always on wap too.

I'd probably have 2000 more if my OT posts counted, haha. It fun here, but I do enjoy helping people so I hang in the 83xx forum looking for questions I can answer. Practice searching, copying and pasting. The biggest tools for helping people. And keep up the good work Buddy. There's always someone who needs your help.

11-26-08 12:01 AM
    Always a good and helpful coach, exelant!! . Thank you, hon

11-26-08 12:06 AM
    I wanna be like u when I grow up! I want to be more social, just haven't put too much energy into it. I'ma do better tho!

11-26-08 12:08 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD