Title says it all. How many people grab other friends, family, and sometimes strangers crackberriers and tweak all the settings to all the tidbits you have found out? I find myself doing it constantly. Some people just don't know blackberry's capabilities. I show them shortcuts, download free apps and themes, update to the newest bbm(I swear the average user doesn't know about bbm 5.1.38; I absolutely HATE sending pictures on the old bbm because they have to approve the request). Also I notice the average user's layout of icons is so sloppy and inefficient. I can't help but see a blackberry and tweak it up!

Share your blackberry taking stories.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Jghost23; 09-21-10 at 10:49 PM.
    09-21-10 10:41 PM
    What? lol....I'm a hardcore crackberry user.
    09-21-10 11:10 PM
    Title says it all. How many people grab other friends, family, and sometimes strangers crackberriers and tweak all the settings to all the tidbits you have found out? I find myself doing it constantly. Some people just don't know blackberry's capabilities. I show them shortcuts, download free apps and themes, update to the newest bbm(I swear the average user doesn't know about bbm 5.1.38; I absolutely HATE sending pictures on the old bbm because they have to approve the request). Also I notice the average user's layout of icons is so sloppy and inefficient. I can't help but see a blackberry and tweak it up!

Share your blackberry taking stories.

I don't ,but see nothing wrong with it as long as you are doing it WITH their permission.
    09-22-10 02:45 AM
    I don't just grab. My friends know I know a lot more about bbs than they do so if they are looking at my phone they always ask how I did this or how I got that and I don't mind helping them. If my boyfriends want something done he tells me what he wants, he uses text, kijiji, bbm and email. He doesn't know a lot about customization.

07-30-11 04:16 PM
    At work there is one other person who loves her BB tweaked. She hands it over every time there is anything to do. Others are not interested at all. People are all different. Tweaking is a wonder to share with permission and to encourage in all others.
    justineporter likes this.
    07-30-11 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD