Barney or Barry Manilow used as torture.... I'd rather shoot the victims having to listen to this stuff just to free them...

Oddly Enough � Blog Archive � Well, this is just too sick! | Blogs |
    11-28-08 10:06 AM
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not Barry Manilow!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 09:20 PM
    Agrees with Wally. lol.

11-28-08 11:10 PM
    I'd rather gargle a shot glass full of Robert Downey Jr's urine than listen to Barry Maniblow!
    11-29-08 12:36 AM
    I saw this earlier in the week. And actually, my mom is a HUGE Barry Manilow fan, in the fan club and everything. So I sort of was tortured as a kid too.
    11-29-08 12:37 AM
    His last face lift stretched the skin on his face so tight that I'm afraid it's going to split right down the middle and peel back to expose a skinless face, ahhhhh, ahhhhh!!

11-29-08 01:18 AM
    Yeah his face has that rubber stretched over a pumpkin look to it... I'll watch it on PPV if it splits open. That would be cool.
    11-29-08 10:54 AM
    wow what happened to the good times of being locked up ....
    11-29-08 11:36 AM
    I'd rather gargle a shot glass full of Robert Downey Jr's urine than listen to Barry Maniblow!
    Now the mental image of this, tells me one of us is SICK!

Is he at least wearing the Ironman suit?
    11-30-08 11:06 AM
    His last face lift stretched the skin on his face so tight that I'm afraid it's going to split right down the middle and peel back to expose a skinless face, ahhhhh, ahhhhh!!
    I have always wondered about those face lifts, that make you look like a horse in a burning barn (24/7), what must the doctors tell the clients about how it will look later?

"Oh don't worry, sure you look like you are in a wind tunnel traveling at Mach 8, but by the time you are 90, it will only look like you are racing down a mountain on a bike with no brakes."

Skin that was down around your chin, has no business being pulled up past your nose!
    11-30-08 11:16 AM
    Who is worst? Jerry Jones (Dallas Cowgirls owner) or Barry? Both of them have faces that look like they would shatter with one big sneeze.

11-30-08 11:24 AM
    I have always wondered about those face lifts, that make you look like a horse in a burning barn (24/7), what must the doctors tell the clients about how it will look later?

"Oh don't worry, sure you look like you are in a wind tunnel traveling at Mach 8, but by the time you are 90, it will only look like you are racing down a mountain on a bike with no brakes."

Skin that was down around your chin, has no business being pulled up past your nose!
    Dude, you just made me laugh so hard that I coughed and choked and almost p****d myself!

Now the mental image of this, tells me one of us is SICK!

Is he at least wearing the Ironman suit?
    He could be wearing a Sumo diaper for all I care. I'd still rather drink burnout drug addict pee than listen to a Barry Maniblow album all the way through........

........J/K
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 12-01-08 at 02:43 AM.
    12-01-08 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD