Anyone have their own setup? i'm about 50% done mine.
    picture attached. still not done...new Sammy TV next year (minimum 8K res...curved if I buy into it haha)...new Oppo if i'm a good boy for Christmas (though I have one now...just not 3D....which is why I need the TV though...hahha 3D is pretty sweet on my Sammy 7000 (not pictured)). I have some surrounds (just some cheap Yamaha HPiB speakers I use as my daily upstairs for fronts and centre) but not hooked up...going to order some cable soon though to hook them up....I want $500 surrounds...going to save my money until next year...probably buy them with the TV hahah).
    Just bought the couch...the shaze is 228cm! i'm 200!!! hahaha. finally a shaze long enough for me. The middle (1 section of a 3 piece) of it comes out and makes it much smaller, which is nice. the middle part is finished on both sides too.
    I have pictures on the left side wall now...still hanging more...i'll post an update soon if anyone would like.

It's fun. I love watching movies.

And ya...Jake the cat is huge.
    Attached Thumbnails Home Theatre/Cinemas-basement.jpg   Home Theatre/Cinemas-basement2.jpg  
    03-18-15 10:38 PM
    Haha

CB10 - Q10
    03-18-15 10:49 PM
    I have an Atmos enabled 5.1.2 Sound Proofed home theatre in my basement
    132 Inch Screen from a BenQ projector.
    All Energy Speakers and Onkyo skh-410's Atmos Modules with an Outlaw Subwoofer.
    Home Theatre/Cinemas-dsc_1226.jpgHome Theatre/Cinemas-dsc_0914.jpgHome Theatre/Cinemas-dsc_0909.jpg
    moegh and anon(2313227) like this.
    03-19-15 09:34 AM
    I got into it a lot about 15 years ago with a Sony projector and just recently updated it. I'm watching a lot of Amazon Prime Netflix right now because I love the well-done cable TV series. I've added a recumbent exercise bike to see if I can get some cardio in with the screen time (as if). The lights are controlled via smartphone using a simple wall-outlet module plugged into a lamp - the room is completely dark when they are off.
    03-19-15 10:11 AM
    I have an Atmos enabled 5.1.2 Sound Proofed home theatre in my basement
    132 Inch Screen from a BenQ projector.
    All Energy Speakers and Onkyo skh-410's Atmos Modules with an Outlaw Subwoofer.
    What's the screen resolution on that projector??

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    03-19-15 04:29 PM
    It's a 1080P projector....4k and 3D don't interest me....I am more satisfied with 3D Sound that Atmos gives me!!
    03-20-15 10:41 AM
    Wow these things are amazing. While you guys do that, I just lie down on my side and lean my phone against the wall to watch movies on it.
    03-20-15 01:30 PM
    Wow these things are amazing. While you guys do that, I just lie down on my side and lean my phone against the wall to watch movies on it.
    That isn't quite as good as laying down on your side and watching a screen where the actors are actually bigger on the screen than you are laying on the couch
    03-20-15 03:36 PM
    I enjoyed both types of viewing � sometimes I watch on my smart phone in bed. Aside from the better experience with action and adventure movies, a home theater is a much more immersive experience and I find myself enjoying the setting of the movie or TV series as much as the story.
    03-21-15 07:15 PM
    ha, totally forgot about this thread. I was pretty hammed when I posted it...haha.
    love the pictures jdawg! you have done it up pretty nice. how far back is your projector?
    03-23-15 09:56 PM
    ha, totally forgot about this thread. I was pretty hammed when I posted it...haha.
    love the pictures jdawg! you have done it up pretty nice. how far back is your projector?
    Thanks for the compliments, it was 1 month straight of sleepless nights getting it built when we first moved into our new house.

My Projector is 17ft from the Screen
    06-04-15 12:59 PM
    a home theater with a laser projector and a zero edge screen always looks awesome
    03-19-16 10:17 PM
    Interesting thread. Why had it stopped?
    03-19-16 10:56 PM
    As much as I like the setups, I will always prefer using headphones for the audio.. and well no projectors.
    I like what you're doing though.

Posted via my Expired Passport
    03-20-16 03:08 AM