Man leaves wife at home to go on holiday with dolls

Dave Hockeys wife isn't as distraught as you might expect at the prospect of him keeping other female company on holiday - because his companion is a plastic doll.

Love doll Bianca shares a cold drink with David
    The father-of-two has taken Bianca on road trips across the US and to Britain, including visits to Oxford and Stonehenge.

Map-reading with Bianca
    But the 57-year-old insisted his wife Wendy a retired doctor doesnt mind.

She knows Im not going to run off with a piece of silicone shaped like a woman, he said.
    Weighing 40kg (90lb), Bianca has to be moved in a wheelchair. She is one of 14 dolls on whom Mr Hockey has spent 16,000 on travel and outfits, including 1,270 of lingerie.

Biking with Bianca
    Mr Hockey has even taken Bianca skydiving. The instructor who jumped in tandem with her said it made a pleasant change to not have someone screaming in his ear, he said.

Bianca skydiving

Bianca with her skydiving certificate

The filmmaker, from Nova Scotia, Canada, is working on a documentary about doll owners but claimed his collection is just a hobby.
    He said: Some people in the doll community iDollators prefer dolls over a normal human relationship. But for me theyre just dolls, not people.

01-24-11 04:21 PM
    wtf??????????
    01-24-11 04:28 PM
    Whenever I see a title for a thread like this I Know that Trucky is behind it without even looking
    01-24-11 10:16 PM
    Wow. I mean 16000 travel costs? Why not get a blow up doll instead, then you can just keep her in your suitcase. Then again skydiving or motorcycling might be more difficult, as she floats away.

I wonder what TSA would say. It's tempting to fly somewhere just to see how they're going to word that on their list of prohibited items to fly with...
    01-25-11 12:43 AM
    HOLY SHAT! lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 04:12 AM
    This thread has me ROTFLMAO!!!

I hope he doesn't try to....er.......um.....be one with the dolls! Ewwwwww.....
    01-25-11 08:07 AM
    I would assume, other than lingerie, that she might be a cheap date. I'm wondering where she sleeps...
    01-25-11 09:12 AM
    this seems to be gaining popularity...at least in japan. but now on to europe?
    01-25-11 09:34 AM
    her boobs aren't real.......
    01-28-11 04:08 PM
    Wow. I mean 16000 travel costs? Why not get a blow up doll instead, then you can just keep her in your suitcase. Then again skydiving or motorcycling might be more difficult, as she floats away.

I wonder what TSA would say. It's tempting to fly somewhere just to see how they're going to word that on their list of prohibited items to fly with...
    Best way to get an empty seat next to you on a place, is to pay for it, and if it's filled with a Living Doll, you don't have to worry about over booking, plopping someone in the seat anyway.

Bet this gives the TSA an extra thrill when he shows up, with his hobby in a wheel chair. Wonder how he would react should at some airport they demand to take her apart to see what's inside?
    01-28-11 05:03 PM
    her boobs aren't real.......
    Sure they are real, real latex, the finest that money can buy. Real Dolls cost a lot if you get all the .. er...um... add on features, shall we say.

Watched a documentary, that followed a few men that have them, and aside from the big boy dress up, that most of them did, and the repair/maintenance which costs a pretty penny, I have to wonder what they would do with all that money if they didn't have the "hobby"?

Guys and Dolls | Watch Free Documentary Online
    01-28-11 05:11 PM
    Whenever I see a title for a thread like this I Know that Trucky is behind it without even looking
    I thought the exact same thing! hahahah.
    01-30-11 02:13 AM
    I thought the exact same thing! hahahah.
    So did I... Lol
    But that is a little strange... I'd be scared she would come to life an attack me or something!! Yikkees!

01-30-11 03:25 AM
    So did I... Lol
    But that is a little strange... I'd be scared she would come to life an attack me or something!! Yikkees!

Bride of Trucky!
    (Bride of Chucky)
    01-30-11 04:21 AM
    Bride of Trucky!
    (Bride of Chucky)
    Oh dear.... Hahaha

01-30-11 04:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD