This morning I was watching TV and heard one of the most Ridiculous/Hilarious/Disturbing/Unsettling quotes EVER.

Heidi and Spencer were walking the red carpet when approached by an interviewer and asked what it was like being married.

To which Heidi replied, "It's like being in a club."

WTF?

Maybe this is why so many people get divorced now a days-

We all think marriage is "like being in a club".
    05-16-09 09:42 AM
    This is why I don't watch reality TV.
    Especially scripted reality TV.
    With really dumb stars.
    Who think they look so smart on TV.
    But really look even dumber.
    And the people who watch them?
    Even dumber.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 11:20 AM
    Dumb, but Hilarious!

I wonder what the interviewer thought upon hearing it too!

LOL
    05-16-09 12:15 PM
    Too many people get married and don't take it seriously. They know that there's always a way out. Especially for women, If the wifey want's out, she knows that she'll most likely get the kids + child support and be generously compensated with the house, the nicest car, alimony, etc...

Trust me, I know. I was happily married for 8 years. I have 3 kids with this woman and loved her very much. She decided to be unfaithful...not once, not twice, but 5 times during our marriage, so I filed for divorce. She's the one who defaulted on our marriage and was still awarded the house, the Range Rover (I got the crap car), and 75% of our assets. The real kick in the pants was the fact that I was awarded joint custody, but have to pay her $2600 a month child support. How the f*** did the judge come to that decision???

My point is, a lot of people don't take marriage serious enough to try to the best of their abilities to make it work. My wife was unfaithful because she knew if she got caught and I divorced her, she would have another opportunity handed to her by the state.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 05-16-09 at 12:46 PM.
    05-16-09 12:43 PM
    That's just dumb.
    05-16-09 01:49 PM
    No. People do not take marriage seriously. Some people are just too selfish to take ANYTHING seriously.
    I have a friend who's had two abortions. On top of that, she married a man who is a bit dopey, but who dotes on her and loves her insanely and worships the ground she walks on. She's slept with 5 guys since she's gotten married, including (and I don't know WHO to be angrier at) MY BROTHER.
    Before she got married, almost weekly she'd call me crying with cold feet, saying it was over or she didn't know if she'd go through with it, or other things.
    I'm just glad they don't have kids yet. I'm sure it'll end on its own; hopefully before that.

05-16-09 03:53 PM
    I hate Spencer and Heidi...

they're "fake-ness" just kills me
    05-16-09 03:58 PM
    The Rock says 420 isn't good for you.

They're = "they are"
    Their = ownership or describing something pertaining to a person or group
    There = location
    They're having their party over there.
    (They are having the party that is being held for them at that location.)

And reality TV makes you stupid. Pardon, stupider.

05-17-09 01:44 AM
    if a show could make you commit suicide, thats the one.. seriously, id rather gnaw my fingers off than watch that cr@p.
    05-17-09 02:09 AM
    Ok ok ok the people on the hills are doing their thing and making lots of money doing it dont hate them because you make less doing harder work. But yes I agree it was a stupid answer but I am very familiar with the hills and she probably said that because she loves the night life and it makes her very happy and so trying to be cute saying being married to spencer makes her very happy yadda yadda yadda

05-22-09 02:43 AM
    This is why I don't watch reality TV.
    Especially scripted reality TV.
    With really dumb stars.
    Who think they look so smart on TV.
    But really look even dumber.
    And the people who watch them?
    Even dumber.
    You should make that into some Haiku!
    The Rock says 420 isn't good for you.

They're = "they are"
    Their = ownership or describing something pertaining to a person or group
    There = location
    They're having their party over there.
    (They are having the party that is being held for them at that location.)

And reality TV makes you stupid. Pardon, stupider.
    You go girl! Pedantics of the world unite!
    Ok ok ok the people on the hills are doing their thing and making lots of money doing it dont hate them because you make less doing harder work. But yes I agree it was a stupid answer but I am very familiar with the hills and she probably said that because she loves the night life and it makes her very happy and so trying to be cute saying being married to spencer makes her very happy yadda yadda yadda
    Seriously, why did you bump this 5 day old thread just to defend some morons on TV who don't give a rat's behind about you? Are you going to sit by the phone now and hope they call you and thank you for defending them? Also, learn to use the shift key and the period.

(Man, I'm surly for a Friday AM!)
    05-22-09 05:11 AM

Wow.

First off, you don't know any of us, and there is never an excuse for stupidity-

Unless you're mentally ********.

And LULZ at you saying that you know "the Hills".

That's pretty funny.

I know the mountains, and the rivers.

Does that make me cool?
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 05-22-09 at 10:50 AM.
    05-22-09 10:29 AM
    I know water.

Can I join you at the cool kids' table?

05-22-09 12:52 PM
    This morning I was watching TV and heard one of the most Ridiculous/Hilarious/Disturbing/Unsettling quotes EVER.

Heidi and Spencer were walking the red carpet when approached by an interviewer and asked what it was like being married.

To which Heidi replied, "It's like being in a club."

WTF?

Maybe this is why so many people get divorced now a days-

We all think marriage is "like being in a club".
    Actually divorce happens more nowadays because the divorce laws are outdated. Once things start to become sour, a woman starts to become aware of the fact that she can gain a lot in a divorce case/settlement. Usually she'll have a friend in her ear, and eventually will talk to a lawyer about what can be done.

And by "outdated" I mean that the divorce laws still benefit a woman today the way they benefited a woman during the early part of the 1900's or even mid-century. A stay at home mom who couldn't go out and get a job to support herself. Times have changed but the laws really haven't.

So with the divorce rate at about 50%, and 3 out of every 5 marriages in my home state (California) ending in divorce, it's no wonder people are getting divorced after this "being in a club" message.
    05-22-09 01:01 PM
    I loveeeeeeeeee the hills..lol am i the only one that thinks justinbobby is cute??
    05-22-09 01:15 PM
    lol gabby omg I loveeeeee smrt ppl 2 cuz their liek kewl n stuff n I no rite??!!1 dat justynbobbi is sooooooi kyute. I loveeee 2 speel his nayme like dat cuZ itz sooo muchh kewllerr ya no! Lololololollllo

05-22-09 01:22 PM
    oh emm gee sodahkitee!

I wuz so lyk in2 dat post ii swearr were llyk bffs <3

justynbobbi iznt kyute hez hawtt <<<3

LOLOL I hope we don't get in trouble for that now!
    05-22-09 01:51 PM
    ITS A F*cking TV SHOW!!!..who cares if its scripted.. it's ok to be jealous of how other people live their lives.. RELAX.. get a sense of humor
    05-22-09 01:58 PM
    OMJ prada!!!
    Dis chick she duznt get were not makin fun o de show, but of herrrr <<33333!!!!!1

Don't you love when people tell you to get a sense of humor, when it's them who lacks it?

05-22-09 02:07 PM
    Lmao...talk all you want... nice wig btw
    05-22-09 02:11 PM
    Y tank u I gots it @ da costume storeee. From mah raver dayzzz.

05-22-09 02:17 PM
    ugh, heidi and spencer are so horrendous it's not even funny. anyone heard spencer's rap song? rediculous.
    05-22-09 02:21 PM
    Lmao...talk all you want... nice wig btw
    lmfao...dont get ur panties ina bunch girlll... nice cliche myspace shot btw

ur black and white tones realliii bring out da coleerz in ur hairrr hawtnessss

<<<<<3
    05-22-09 02:25 PM
    *ridiculous

05-22-09 02:26 PM
    lmfao...dont get ur panties ina bunch girlll... nice cliche myspace shot btw

ur black and white tones realliii bring out da coleerz in ur hairrr hawtnessss

<<<<<3
    ruh roh

*runs off to change avatar to a color pic*
    05-22-09 02:35 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD