This one is for you BigBadWolf! Turn about is fairplay after all.

For those that know Wolf, they instantly recognize his kindness, his integrity, and his will to stick to what he believes in.

He is always willing to help out at any time. Whether it be 2:00 am or 12:00 pm Wolf is there when you need actual help or just someone to talk to.

A wicked sense of humor can always lift spirits wherever he goes, even if he doesn't notice it. His sharp wit is hard to match at times. You never talk to him without LYAO!

And let us not forget... For $5.00 he will LYLT!

Here's to you Wolf! Don't ever change who you are or what you stand for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Kangaruex; 04-28-09 at 11:27 PM.
    04-28-09 11:17 PM
    LYLT eh? that is way too many kind words about wolfie.. hes gonna be pissed!!!! he said his last thread has too much love.. so, I HATE YOU WOLF!!!!
    04-28-09 11:19 PM
    LYLT eh? that is way too many kind words about wolfie.. hes gonna be pissed!!!! he said his last thread has too much love.. so, I HATE YOU WOLF!!!!
    What the heII is wrong with you? How dare you talk to people like that.... Disrespectful punk. I can't believe people... I really can't lol
    04-28-09 11:23 PM
    Hopefull he won't be to pi@@ed! If he is, I am going to put graffiti all over this thread! LOL!

04-28-09 11:25 PM
    Just get a mod to delete it. I think wolf already has like 2 threads with his name. Not to mention TBL which is basically his place
    04-28-09 11:26 PM
    Just get a mod to delete it. I think wolf already has like 2 threads with his name. Not to mention TBL which is basically his place
    2 other threads? LOL! I missed those somehow I guess. I am going to leave this one anyway. It is in OT and out of the way.

I ain't botherin' nobody. LOL!

04-28-09 11:31 PM
    graffiti like this?

04-28-09 11:31 PM
    Exactly like that!!! You're psychic!

04-28-09 11:40 PM
    its what i do
    04-28-09 11:42 PM
    LOL kwm! We are highkacking Wolf's thread before he even sees it! Somehow, I don't think he will mind too much.

04-28-09 11:48 PM
    Oh yeah he will... He's gonna be PISSED!!!!
    04-28-09 11:50 PM
    i think he just left for the evening, so if he comes back and sees a thread with his name on it with 15 pages... who knows. lol
    I can say ****? Sweet!
    I can say ****? Sweet!
    Hooked on phonics worked for you!

04-28-09 11:51 PM
    i think he just left for the evening, so if he comes back and sees a thread with his name on it with 15 pages... who knows. lol
    Yeah, I think he has already gone to his slumber. And to have him see a thread with pages on it before he even got up would be hilarious!

04-28-09 11:53 PM
    He'll wake up to a bunch of hate mail from kwmk
    04-28-09 11:55 PM
    i found a picture in his image.. he wont be that mad

i think we should just fill this thing up with mindless banter.. real cr@p..
    04-28-09 11:58 PM
    Well watch what you say, just spotted a mod 4 mins ago... Nothing interesting going on in here... Just somefriendly chat. Sharing pictures of puppies...Psst! Meet us at the bar
    04-29-09 12:02 AM
    i will back out slowly... ..... .... .....
    04-29-09 12:03 AM
    He should be quite impressed actually. LOL! Wolf seems to always enjoy a good joke. Too bad that this is one night in every 6 months that I have to turn in early for an early appt. tomorrow. If only I had all night....

04-29-09 12:04 AM
    They can smell fear guys! Don't let them see you sweat, don't break under threat of torture and you will be rewarded handsomly with 1 dusty hoho, 6 warm gummibears, and 9 sticky skittles.

04-29-09 12:06 AM
    skittles.......mmmmmmmm..
    04-29-09 12:08 AM
    We're all holding up at the lights. Got Weezer guarding the door while everyone else hides in the back I'm heading out, cya losers
    04-29-09 12:08 AM
    peace out BS!
    04-29-09 12:09 AM
    skittles.......mmmmmmmm..
    You don't like dusty hoho's? LOL!

04-29-09 12:10 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD