We should all join his forum and spam the **** out of it.

BlackBerry Empire - Forums
    12-11-10 12:09 PM
    AG beat me to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 12:48 PM
    Just look for new members who have an inflated post count and display the same mannerisms as ML.
    12-12-10 08:23 PM
    OH wowTHATS HIS FORUM!?

Fail.
    12-13-10 08:04 AM
    I have read a few of Matrix Leader's posts recently and noticed a few things, like when he had the BlackBerry 9000, claiming it was better than the other models due to its larger keyboard etc. Now he's moved onto the 9780 and then saying it's better and bashes other devices? A bit contradicting of him to say, plus his posts have shown him to be very rude and spiteful to us who try to offer advice. And oh, isn't the only way to fix your problem to reinstall your OS?

I've been bad a few times in the past (not on this forum :-D) but I didn't do it compulsively, especially after an apology which seemed genuine. What was up with the guy? LOL.

12-13-10 09:42 AM
    What was up with the guy? LOL.

Some people need to validate their lives by making themselves feel better than others. Oh, that was a rhetorical statement? never mind.
    12-13-10 09:54 AM
    He was an attention whoore a troll and a doosh..... Glad to see the back of him

12-13-10 10:14 AM
    .. Glad to see the back of him
    Well, get used to seeing the front of him again. This is seriously a WTF question. After the original banning and then all the attempts to sign up with all the fake user names, wtf is he doing back on here as ML with full post counts and original join date? Was he UN-banned? I have stayed out of the bashing and mud slinging part of this fiasco with the firm belief that when it had gone far enough, the mods would take care of it. And they did. So who untook care of it? Inquiring minds want to know
    01-03-11 11:34 AM
    It is a curiosity, to be sure. One can be sure that an action of this magnitude was given consideration at the highest level of cb.com leadership. This most certainly was nothing that any moderator took on by themselves. That being said, let's examine the wisdom of this decision. How many opportunities are we to forgive and allow a brother the opportunity to redeem himself? In my case, I hope many!

Has ml not proven amusing in the past? If he has given bad advice, has there not been ample peer-review and response to set the record straight? Has he not brought to light the character of other members?

Curious, yeah, about the full restoration of join date, post count, and especially the apparently fraudulent "thanks." Personally, I would have given him a fresh start, a completely "new beginning." But what do I know? I've tried running a board and failed. I couldn't keep up with the spam. The good folks running crackberry have succeeded. They've got that over me for sure. The question I have is for ml himself: What brought on the change of heart? Either I have missed his response, or he is silent on this.

Either way, ml will sink or swim based upon the legitimacy of his reformation.
    01-03-11 11:59 AM
    Yes, ML was unbanned.

As bad as things were, from his and our end, I'm sure the higher-ups at CrackBerry eventually saw and/or heard what was going on.

According to WikiLeaks, ML currently has CrackBerry satellites watching him as we speak. If he reverts back to his old ways, then... BOOM! High powered LEDs will notify him to death (figuratively speaking). He will be severely injured.
    01-03-11 01:55 PM
    I would venture to suggest that board activity must have declined since ML's banning and this is more a decision to breathe life ( good or bad) back into them LOL. Desperate times call for desperate measures.....
    01-03-11 07:41 PM
    Every time I see this thread title, I keep thinking it's about this:

01-04-11 09:20 AM
    He was unbanned at THE top level, Kevin! We of course are watching him, BUT he has been very good. The other day I saw him go out of his way and help a new user via IM and spend hours helping him, till the wee hours his time. THIS is the CB spirit, it's what brought and keeps me here. Lets give ML a chance folks. BUT no worries we ARE watching, if he screws up we will be on him.
    01-04-11 03:13 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD