A valued member with a prickly exterior, but hey, funny is a asset here! When she pokes ScandaLeX, it's petal to the metal, and sparks are gonna fly!

Rose, I hope you like the thread title, and thank you for all you do!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 01:41 AM
    Well this is a waste of good space.........................catch me if you can Rose........vroooooooom vroooooooooooooooooom
    05-13-09 03:46 AM
    You see babe; ask and you shall receive. You are deserving of your own tribute thread no matter what Lex says.

05-13-09 05:31 AM
    hehehehehe... Hey Rose.... you are a BUTTHEAD!!
    05-13-09 06:27 AM
    Rose....all I can say is.....
    YOU ROCK!
    05-13-09 06:33 AM
    Hmm? Rose? You want me to say a few glowing words about rose6446? I am trying to even recall the girl? I know I've seen her name around, but memorable? Meh?!? She is so quiet and meek I am surprised anyone even knows her? A wall flower, that's how I would describe her. That's it.. Rose is a quiet, wall flower. Never causes trouble, never bothers anyone, just sits quietly in the corner. 4

05-13-09 06:42 AM
    Yup, jaime...that's me all right!
    Awww...thanks u guys! And the title make me laugh BK. Good job
    Lex, woman! Don't make me ***** u again. Haha

05-13-09 06:49 AM
    Omg prlck is edited. LMAO. Well poopie on that!

05-13-09 06:54 AM
    Hey Rose-ive seen you around as well-dont know you too well-but stoppin in to say hello to you!!!

05-13-09 08:21 AM
    Hey Rose-ive seen you around as well-dont know you too well-but stoppin in to say hello to you!!!

Shell, you have to come to the PSH thread....Rose has 7000 post over there; thats probably why you don't see the 'round da way girl.......I mean, see her around!
    05-13-09 08:48 AM
    Hey, I venture out. Ok, rarely these days (since I feel left out of the threads now since all I have is an 8320.) BUT, yes...i'm an off topic girl. Mostly the photo scavenger hunt....u caught me.
    05-13-09 08:53 AM
    Yes you venture out every once in a while rose but for some reason when you do you always slip and tumble down the steps. Congrats on your own thread rose.

05-13-09 09:36 AM
    Shell, you have to come to the PSH thread....Rose has 7000 post over there; thats probably why you don't see the 'round da way girl.......I mean, see her around!
    Alright Lex---you brought up 'round away girl---is LL Cool J in there if he is-im there too!!!!

05-13-09 10:45 AM
    Alright Lex---you brought up 'round away girl---is LL Cool J in there if he is-im there too!!!!

your pink elephant pin comment makes me think of winnie the pooh "a heffalump or woozle....." LOL
    05-13-09 11:46 AM
    If you give me another $5, I'll something nice of this thread, like you asked me to do on Lex's.
    05-13-09 01:30 PM
    I see how u are F squared. U know u love me.
    05-13-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD