I just got my government stimulus check and my Sprint rebate check today in the mail ($700!). What should I do with it?
    07-11-08 07:45 PM
    That's a silly question to be asking a bunch of BB addicts! LOL Buy a new BB of course!!!! Or, since you probably just got your Curve with Verizon, trick it out with some cool accessories.
    07-11-08 07:52 PM
    Let's see get yourself a new blackberry and than what you have left you can send over to me ..just kidding..hands down new bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 07:55 PM
    I'm in Atlanta too...I'll help you go out and spend it. All I need is for you to give me some gas money...lol

Enjoy your money man.
    07-11-08 08:47 PM
    wire me 500 and ill come up there to help u blow the rest on booze and women. on a serious note depending on your current financial status open a cd account or drop in in the stock market or just spend it wisely
    07-11-08 09:19 PM
    Buy me a Curve!

Sounds great, huh?
    07-12-08 12:40 AM
    LOL You guys and gals are funny! I was thinking take a trip somewhere. Maybe save it.
    Cate, you're big time! You don't need me to buy you a new phone!
    07-12-08 09:10 AM
    It was worth a shot!

....still, think about it lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 10:22 AM
    Spend it on your girlfriend and/or wife! (and whatever $$$ you have left over, send to me; there's lots of cool apps I'd love to buy for my BB!)
    07-12-08 10:29 AM
    Well, the thing is, I am happily single. No girlfriend or wife! Too much of a headache!
    07-13-08 10:28 AM
    How about a trip to Disneyland....lol jk
    For real, how about a new BLACKBERRY
    07-13-08 03:51 PM
    How about a trip to Disneyland....lol jk
    For real, how about a new BLACKBERRY
    Nah, no new BB for me. I'm enjoying my Curve right now. Plus, I have a tendency to keep phones for a while. Probably gonna take a trip to Florida and then save the rest.
    07-13-08 06:31 PM
    Waaaaaffle Hoooooouse!!!!! I Love Waffle House!!!
    07-13-08 09:34 PM
    Waaaaaffle Hoooooouse!!!!! I Love Waffle House!!!
    I don't know if he means eat at one or buy one..

But... I think they're both great investments, lol.
    07-13-08 10:00 PM
    save it for the thunder....that song from AC/DC always comes up, haha..... Otherwise get a bike and start shredding the streets(while texting of course, nothing like a little danger)
    07-14-08 12:01 AM
    save it for the thunder....that song from AC/DC always comes up, haha..... Otherwise get a bike and start shredding the streets(while texting of course, nothing like a little danger)
    A little too dangerous for me, but I like your thinking!

I don't know if he means eat at one or buy one..

But... I think they're both great investments, lol.
    Waffle House does rock... headquartered right here in ATL!
    07-14-08 01:26 PM
    Take a trip!!! Florida sounds great!! But you can go to all inclusive resort and get your moneys worth. Liquor , food, hotel, flight, more liquor etc. you get my point.. lol
    I would try to flip my money!! INVEST!!!!
    07-14-08 01:32 PM
    Take a trip!!! Florida sounds great!! But you can go to all inclusive resort and get your moneys worth. Liquor , food, hotel, flight, more liquor etc. you get my point.. lol
    I would try to flip my money!! INVEST!!!!
    Msmari, did you change your avatar? lol

Well, it's on the schedule. Going to Destin, Florida July 25th to visit a friend. I'm driving so no need for a plane ticket. And there will be liquor involved!
    07-14-08 01:55 PM
    Msmari, did you change your avatar? lol

Well, it's on the schedule. Going to Destin, Florida July 25th to visit a friend. I'm driving so no need for a plane ticket. And there will be liquor involved!

Yes I sure did!! Time for a change!! lol
    See you have it all planned out!! Have fun!!
    Take a drive to south beach for me and "CALL ME A CAB" @ Wet Willys!!
    07-14-08 01:59 PM
    Yes I sure did!! Time for a change!! lol
    See you have it all planned out!! Have fun!!
    Take a drive to south beach for me and "CALL ME A CAB" @ Wet Willys!!
    South Beach is a bit too far, but Destin has this place called The Funky Blues Shack - good blues music and cheap drinks! Can't wait!
    07-14-08 02:28 PM
    South Beach is a bit too far, but Destin has this place called The Funky Blues Shack - good blues music and cheap drinks! Can't wait!

Well I guess that will work!! Nothing wrong with good music and cheap drinks!!
    07-14-08 02:54 PM
    Waffle House does rock... headquartered right here in ATL!
    next stop, atlanta lol
    07-14-08 02:57 PM
    Damn, I haven't even filed my taxes yet. Shame on me. I keep procrastinating. I WILL do it tonight to get my money from Bush. The only good thing he's done in office, lol
    07-15-08 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD