well my tummy was swollen a bit but i've been taking aleve and it went down and its getting better. my brother told me that if i was doing the crunches on the ball and if i slipped off to the side a little bit it would be easier to slightly tear something since it was all flexed and then slipped. i dunno.

what i do know is it sucks, it's ok in the morning after i haven't moved all night and it gets progressively worse throughout the day
    10-02-08 11:01 AM
    I don't think there is anything wrong with peanut butter either, especially just a spoonful for flavoring your shake. To save on calories and fat though I use this stuff Better 'n Peanut Butter. I get it at Trader Joe's.

You could also try something like PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter.

But other than that I would stick with a natural brand. Good luck and hope you get back to 100% soon.
    10-02-08 12:00 PM
    Regardless of what you think about peanut butter, let me give you my philosophy on ab training. Abs are a set of muscles just like anything else in the body. The more you train them, the larger they become, that is particularly true when you add resistance into the equation. The only true weigh to actually "flatten" your stomach is to lose bodyfat. Ab exercises and most smaller muscle exercises burn so few calories that they are a waste of time. Like I said, the only true way to "flatten" your stomach is to take in less calories than you burn.
    10-02-08 12:29 PM
    well i'm hypo glycemic so if i don't eat i get all shakey and dizzy and **** so that sucks so i have to eat lol but yeah i've definitely been tryin to watch calories but it's hard when you work in an office from 8 to 4 and go to night classes from 4 to 7 then go home and work out for an hour lol. no time!
    10-02-08 01:03 PM
    I already know you could never be my gf!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 01:22 PM
    lol that's one reason i'm not? and that i'm engaged? lol
    10-02-08 01:29 PM
    Your too high maintenance...your husband is going to have a fun time with you

10-02-08 01:50 PM
    what the hell? i'm not high maintenance. i'm one of like 3 21 year olds in my town that don't live off of mommy and daddy's money and have to work 40 hours a week while being a full time college student..... how is that high maintenance? it's being responsible..
    10-02-08 02:55 PM
    Haha...no gluten, no whey, hypo glycemic, you would drive me crazy....

10-02-08 03:12 PM
    well my whole family has health problems. and so does my man's family so oh well
    10-02-08 03:17 PM
    So, feeling any better now, a few days later?
    10-06-08 05:10 AM
    women do not have testosterone so the chance of her getting "bulging" abs is slim to none...and there's nothing wrong with peanut butter, just buy the all natural brands...and the "best" way to burn calories is exchange muscle for fat, muscle naturally needs more calories to exist - so now your metabolism is increased and you burn more calories throughout the day everyday (and not just while you're on the treadmill)
    10-06-08 06:47 AM
    i dunno my stomach was definitely bigger than usual lol. it's ok now. finally stopped hurting lol so i guess it was just strained thank GOD. i'm excited to resume working out but no crunches on the ball for a while lol
    10-06-08 08:08 AM
    i dunno my stomach was definitely bigger than usual lol. it's ok now. finally stopped hurting lol so i guess it was just strained thank GOD. i'm excited to resume working out but no crunches on the ball for a while lol
    I hate to tell you i told you so... but i told you so. Trust me you should do them again but once its starts burining do one or two more and stop and take a sixty sec break then hit up again. Trust me imma be a doctor
    10-06-08 09:43 AM
    i'm sure you hate to say i told you so as much as the next person...
    10-06-08 01:35 PM
    No pain no gain... You are gonna be fine don't worry after doing it for a while it won't hurt that much

10-06-08 02:56 PM
    haha i should hope not or i'll just be happy with a little bit o' belly!
    10-06-08 03:10 PM
    Well as long as you're here and I'm listening to them, have you heard any Silversun Pickups? I haven't heard anything from them lately, I'd imagine (hope) they are working on their second album. They had a TON of comparison's to the Pumpkins. I'm not gonna promise you Billy's song writing or anything like that, but they do sound a lot like the Pumpkins if they had followed up Siamese Dream last year instead of (God, what is it now, 14 years or so for MCIS???)

Anyway, here's a sample.

10-07-08 04:32 AM
    yeah they're alright but i dont think anyone compares to the Pumpkins
    10-07-08 11:17 AM
    I did the Oreo diet and man i lost weight lol
    10-07-08 11:42 AM
    yeah i need to find a pizza hut pan crust cheese pizza diet lol
    10-07-08 01:01 PM
    Abs are made in the KITCHEN. Pain is weakness leaving your body. Suck it up

10-07-08 10:25 PM
    Well no one compares to the Pumpkins... Their sound can be compared to them, but yeah, the Pumpkins leave some pretty big shoes to fill...

I mean crud, I got (hold on, gotta take off my shoes to count) 380 Pumpkins songs on my work computer... Yeah, there's a few duplicates, but not many...

I'll not assume the obvious choice, but if you had to pick one Pumpkin's song as your favorite song, what would it be?
    10-08-08 04:47 AM
    The Sacred and Profane for sure

also love Behold! The Nightmare, and Crestfallen lol
    10-08-08 01:17 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD