I too am an addict. I love my BB!

I may go to Android in the future but even if that happens, I'm sure I'll be addicted to that as well and will hang around the forums still. No hard feelings.

When I study, I usually have to put my phone on silent and put it in my bag so it doesn't distract me!
    04-27-10 09:14 AM
    Great read BTW!!!!
    I loved it....somehow I think if I got a droid phone my addiction would be less.
    04-27-10 09:16 AM
    To the original OP, maybe we should contact Intervention! Your BlackBerry use has affected my life negatively in the following ways. LOL! You are not alone! : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 10:44 AM
    *blink* *blink* *blink* it's hard to ignore the blink.
    04-27-10 11:54 PM
    Until the iPhone gains the ability to copy/paste, have custom SMS tones and do MMS, it can never compete with the Berry, in my opinion. As for the Droids and Symbians, I've never used them, so can't comment.
    04-28-10 03:55 PM
    Moonhowler you should google the iPhone capabilities that's all I'm going to say. You do know its 2010 right? just checking cause you seem to have missed out on some news that happened over a year ago.

04-28-10 03:58 PM
    I'm new here, after ownin my BB for almost a week it never leaves my hands I have even fallen asleep a few nights clearin out memory or browsin on the web, I see no reason for rehab because I effin love this thing! Cheers to all current and future BB addicts as it clearly doesn't take long to get hooked !! And for all you haters... Your foolish

04-28-10 11:16 PM
    I love my BB but I do manage to put it down. HA !
    04-29-10 12:31 AM
    Well, maybe Apple has upgraded, but still the Berry had the ability first.
    04-29-10 08:38 PM
    My daughter caught me falling alseep with it in my hands lol. So your not alone with your addiction.

04-29-10 08:46 PM
    I have been playing with my BlackBerry so much lately, that I am sick of it and want a new one! and I have only had it for a month!
    05-14-10 06:33 AM
    Makes it kinda hard to take a shower if you can't put it down ..doesn't it
    05-14-10 07:56 AM
    That's why there's the Otterbox. :-)
    05-14-10 12:21 PM
    I agree, I can't put my blackberry down either.
    So addicted !

I go everywhere with it, including the toilet..
    Someone i hold it for so long and used it for so long that my battery became SO hot.
    05-22-10 01:09 AM
    I would not say that I am addicted yet. But since I am still a newbie, I am sure it will take hold soon enough.
    05-22-10 11:27 AM
    Its the keyboard , the messaging (particulary bbm !) , crackberry , the LED light , the social networking , (particulary facebook) web browsing & just the sheer beauty and elegance of my phone that has me addicted , never before have I been so addicted over a phone , ever !

05-31-10 04:52 PM
    it is always in my hands even when i have nothing to do on it
    06-30-10 08:03 PM
    Makes it kinda hard to take a shower if you can't put it down ..doesn't it
    Ive heard some people put their blackberrys in a snap lock bag so they can take it in the shower...
    08-19-10 07:58 AM
    I pick up the bb just to hold it and type on it. Even if sometimes its not important

08-20-10 02:58 PM
    I'm sad at the number of people that don't have this problem. I feel silly that my BB has encouraged my insomnia. I do take my BB in the shower if I need to respond as its proven to be more waterproof than I thought. I almost always have my stereo headset on. My cat has even smacked my 9550 because of middle of the night "clicking". I've mastered using my non dominant hand for other non BB tasks so I can type quickly. I find "normal" phones hard to use. I had to go without a data plan for 4 months and my BB still never left my hands. Does this sound bad? Ah. My blackberry is better than "crack" it can't kill me. Lol. (I hope)

09-15-10 10:57 PM
    I admit, I'm awful about always messing with mine...my bf would gladly hide it or celebrate if it died.

01-11-11 11:19 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD