Without pics it's impossible to tell. Pantless could work fur or against.

You'll do great PP!

Or you're fired
    Wow, now I have an inappropriate question to ask....
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    06-12-12 12:01 PM
    Not bigger than mine!
    Now it's two Qs.... Haha
    06-12-12 12:06 PM
    So didja get it???????
    I turn in my project tomorrow by EOB! I probably won't know if I've been offered the position until next week or perhaps the week after depending on how many applicants there were.

Wow, now I have an inappropriate question to ask....
    Now it's two Qs.... Haha
    You know where to find me .
    06-12-12 01:44 PM
    I'll wait til you get BBM. Live Profile might kill the mood with the flakiness!
    06-12-12 02:16 PM
    Project submitted. Breath held.
    06-13-12 11:32 AM
    Are you blue yet? Fingers crossed.
    06-13-12 01:11 PM
    I didn't get it .
    06-18-12 11:20 AM
    Bummer. But it must not be the job for you then. A better one will come along when you aren't expecting it.
    06-18-12 11:35 AM
    Bummer. But it must not be the job for you then. A better one will come along when you aren't expecting it.
    Thanks, I hope you're right.
    06-18-12 12:02 PM
    Sorry to hear that. But keep your chin up and stay positive. Interviewing itself is good experience. I believe you said you came out of the last one feeling dumb; think about whatever it was that left you with that impression, and do what you can to prevent it the next time.

And there's always the possibility that the promotion you want might be with another organization. Sometimes that's just the way it works. Best of luck.

You don't want to work for somebody who doesn't have the sense to hire you anyway.
    06-18-12 02:34 PM
    Sorry man. In today's economy it's hard to get through the interview process and get the job. There are so many people that are just as qualified that it's hard to land the job. You just have to keep trying. Good luck on future interview attempts.
    06-22-12 09:37 PM
    Bumpity bump. Here I go again. My company is creating a whole new team. It revolves some of the duties that our sales team have typically done such as client training, technical assessments, etc. I'm going to learn more about the opportunity and might apply if it sounds like something I'd enjoy on a daily basis. Nothing like another blow to my ego, lol.
    08-08-12 09:17 AM
    Good luckity luck again.
    08-08-12 09:39 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD