Bodie was that dude too. He would have been my fourth.

Regarding Omar, it had to come from someone you least expect. Everyone else was pretty scared of him and when they tried they always got dealt with.
    It was kinda foreshadowed that a kid would bring him down because they were the only ones Omar wouldn't touch.

C Zilla, yeah I hated how String killed D'Angelo but he had too. D could have brought them all down and was probably going to.

I forgot about someone. WeeBey. WeeBey he was a G. He was one of my faves.
    07-25-08 12:20 PM
    I have the entire last season on my BB.

Loved the show from the first ep of season 1
    Wow a entire season on your BB. Now that's hot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 12:44 PM
    I love the Wire...definitely Omar, Bodie, Chris & Snoop...marlow was a b!tch but the scar helped him out. Yo can anyone get the seasons converted to 3gp files? I just got another 2gig SD card and wanna fill it up with just Wire episodes for when Im at work...lookin preferably for seasons 1-3 if possible
    07-25-08 12:47 PM
    nobody mentioned Prop Joe? Did anyone watch the mini scenes on HBO during the last season...the one when Proposition Joe was a kid in school, and when McNulty first got paired up with Bunk etc...those were pretty cool actually
    07-25-08 12:49 PM
    Wow a entire season on your BB. Now that's hot.
    Now if only I can find the damn link... T
    07-25-08 01:09 PM
    Now if only I can find the damn link... T
    Amazinglygraceless I waited all nite,please find it:-(

07-25-08 02:57 PM
    glad to see someone started this. i mentioned it on the 'crimes' thread...but there didn't seem to be many 'wire' fans there. when the show was on...i didn't really have anyone to discuss it with...as NONE of my co-workers watched it.

my faves...omar, stringer & snoop

have any of you read felicia pearson's book...grace after midnight? pretty quick read.

i've been starting to see a lot of the stars from 'the wire' pop up in cameos on a lot of the crime shows lately.

oh...and i'd love to have 'the wire' for my bb also!
    07-26-08 10:16 AM
    Omar
    Stringer Bell
    Michael

07-26-08 11:53 AM
    glad to see someone started this. i mentioned it on the 'crimes' thread...but there didn't seem to be many 'wire' fans there. when the show was on...i didn't really have anyone to discuss it with...as NONE of my co-workers watched it.

my faves...omar, stringer & snoop

have any of you read felicia pearson's book...grace after midnight? pretty quick read.

i've been starting to see a lot of the stars from 'the wire' pop up in cameos on a lot of the crime shows lately.

oh...and i'd love to have 'the wire' for my bb also!
    You can talk to me anytime about It.I love to discuss It.

07-27-08 11:29 AM
    Omar because he was old school, knew the code, & was the baddest dude on the streets.
    Prop Joe old school, knew the game & how to play it.
    Stringer Bell played the game from another angel, fine as all outdoors & did I mention fine.

I luv the wire and the story that it portrays is real life all the way down to the end. Michael being the new Omar, Dookie the new Bubbs, the cycle just goes on and on. I think Nay (Webe son) would have been the next Stringer Bell. I could go on and on.

07-27-08 12:01 PM
    mcnulty all the way - the man can drink...
    07-27-08 01:20 PM
    Why aren't they showing The Wire on HBO on Demand?
    07-27-08 06:34 PM
    Omar because he was old school, knew the code, & was the baddest dude on the streets.
    Prop Joe old school, knew the game & how to play it.
    Stringer Bell played the game from another angel, fine as all outdoors & did I mention fine.

I luv the wire and the story that it portrays is real life all the way down to the end. Michael being the new Omar, Dookie the new Bubbs, the cycle just goes on and on. I think Nay (Webe son) would have been the next Stringer Bell. I could go on and on.

I see Namod,dead If bunny didn't save him.He had No street In him @ all.Even tho I hated String,towards his death namond would have never been close to what string was.Let's no forget string helped avon get them towers and the pit In a bloody war.I'm the person that started this and I havnt seen One vote for Avon.

07-27-08 09:18 PM
    I LOVE them ALL!!! That was a GREAT show and man am I sad I can't look forward to a new season.
    07-28-08 08:55 AM
    in case you're online...snoop is on the larry king show right now.
    08-01-08 08:40 PM
    I don't even watch that much TV but I loved this show. I loved them all, esp. Omar. And Stringer.....I can look at Idris Elba all day! Lol.

08-02-08 03:14 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD