left your BB @ home and felt real lonely and a little bit hungry? I did it today. Its not fun.

-OR-

named your BB like a pet, (sparky, rover, or guss)

Just wondering
    08-27-07 10:21 AM
    if i don't feel my bb n my hip or in my pocket. i'm not moving. thats just the way it is. it"s like car keys can go without them same for beyonce(my bb curve) get it beyonce, curves..
    08-27-07 10:47 AM
    if i don't feel my bb n my hip or in my pocket. i'm not moving. thats just the way it is. it"s like car keys can go without them same for beyonce(my bb curve) get it beyonce, curves..
    Yah I just got mine a week or so ago and havent yet become accustomed to the felling but now I feel like luke without the saber or fries with out katchup, dog without a bone, and so on, Im guna go grab it a lunch.
    08-27-07 10:54 AM
    I got mine from work and I don't know what I'm gonna do when my internship is over! Crackberry blues it's gonna suck!
    08-27-07 11:55 AM
    "Balinda" is now reciveing a charge on my office desk. I will never leave her again LOL.
    08-27-07 12:25 PM
    We went out for dinner this weekend, and both of us left our BBs on the desk at home. I don't think that's ever happened before! We were both sitting there with empty holsters. After a mild panic, we managed to enjoy dinner before rushing home for a fix.
    08-27-07 12:30 PM
    I keep mine in a hip holster, and anytime I leave, I nudge it with my elbow or hand to make sure it's still there. Can't think of a time I've actually left it behind yet.
    08-27-07 02:01 PM
    i love it, Beyonce = curve

if i don't feel my bb n my hip or in my pocket. i'm not moving. thats just the way it is. it"s like car keys can go without them same for beyonce(my bb curve) get it beyonce,
    curves..
    08-27-07 02:05 PM
    I've never forgotten my BB, but I have been told to leave it at home on a few occasions lol. Your world feels much smaller when you aren't connected. What do they expect you to do, talk to people face to face?!?! How absurd...
    08-27-07 02:19 PM
    I remember, in the old good time, when my 7290 was still alive... whenever I went out without it, I really felt naked...
    08-27-07 04:14 PM
    I almost left it in the car this morning before going into work. But crisis was avoided FALSE ALARM PEOPLE LOL.
    08-28-07 08:47 AM
    When I switched pocketbooks or briefcases and left my bb home, not realizing it was in the other bag, I immediatley turned the car around and got my beloved bb named Bella. I've been late 2 times for a meeting in doing this.........I blamed it on heavy traffic.
    Gia
    08-28-07 09:48 AM
    When I switched pocketbooks or briefcases and left my bb home, not realizing it was in the other bag, I immediatley turned the car around and got my beloved bb named Bella. I've been late 2 times for a meeting in doing this.........I blamed it on heavy traffic.
    Gia
    Trafic is the best excuse. In most cases it goes without questioning.
    08-28-07 09:50 AM
    Oh no!!!!!!! You left your berry at home?!??! I would have stopped all traffic and headed back for that!!! I would have called in and said "Im having car trouble, be there shortly." Went back grabbed my BB AND breakfast and headed on in! Man, sorry bout your luck.
    08-28-07 11:03 AM
    Trafic is the best excuse. In most cases it goes without questioning.
    I use it every morning!!!! LMAO!
    08-28-07 11:05 AM
    Oh no!!!!!!! You left your berry at home?!??! I would have stopped all traffic and headed back for that!!! I would have called in and said "Im having car trouble, be there shortly." Went back grabbed my BB AND breakfast and headed on in! Man, sorry bout your luck.
    Now THAT'S love for your BB!
    08-28-07 11:05 AM
    Oh it was a false alarm??? Dont upset me like that! hahahah
    08-28-07 11:06 AM
    I've never accidentally left either Hobson or Lillie behind. I have, on occasion, left one or the other at home (charging or whatever). For example, I went to a concert on Saturday night, and I left Hobson at home, forwarded all calls to Lillie and took her....
    08-28-07 12:23 PM
    Oh it was a false alarm??? Dont upset me like that! hahahah
    LOL monday I left Balinda BB at home and didnt realize until I was in the office, and then I went and got it on my lunch, Today (tuesday) I almost left in my car

but your one dedicate junkie LOL !
    08-28-07 01:52 PM
    I've never accidentally left either Hobson or Lillie behind. I have, on occasion, left one or the other at home (charging or whatever). For example, I went to a concert on Saturday night, and I left Hobson at home, forwarded all calls to Lillie and took her....
    HOBSON AND LILLIE !!!! LMAO, NICE !!!
    08-28-07 01:54 PM
    There is no way I could ever leave my bb at home.I walked around the mountains for 3 days with it on my hip Knowing dang well I had no chance of recieving any message of any type.Ok I'm a Crackhead I'm a crackhead I'm a crackhead.Wow I say that with pride.
    08-28-07 03:24 PM
    awwww how cute is that. You didn't even get a signal but having it by your side was somewhat of a comfort. I think that is sweet. We missed you tremendously Yeager and we are happy that you are back with us. You never really left us because mentally you were thinking of the forum...........I felt the vibes. lol
    Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 08-28-07 at 05:00 PM.
    08-28-07 04:57 PM
    Am I the only one NOT naming his blackberry?
    I loved all my blackberry, but... well, just never had the need to give it a name :P
    08-28-07 07:02 PM
    i always have mi keys/purse/phone in my right hand...one day i had my bb in my left hand & started FREAKING out started full swearing...till my friend told me its in my otha hand :$
    10-07-09 05:21 AM
    Dude, this is an epic necro-post. Good job.
    10-07-09 12:18 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD