first thing first their is no atlas coming out it is a firmware upgrade for the tour it has wifi it is not active the firm ware will activate it the bold is coming out for att and tmobile tmo bold will look lil different they will have track pads the storm 2 comes out for verizon and att we all now trhis the 8920 basically 8900 with 3g now i saw a prototype here this slowly there is a phone model coming out maybve christmas day or later next year its a black berry it is touch screen and looks nothing like the storm it looks hotter ill keep u guys updated .
    09-25-09 03:06 AM
    And all from a 1-poster.
    09-25-09 03:11 AM
    No screenshots or n e thing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 03:15 AM
    lolzers.

09-25-09 03:18 AM
    first thing first their is no atlas coming out it is a firmware upgrade for the tour it has wifi it is not active the firm ware will activate it the bold is coming out for att and tmobile tmo bold will look lil different they will have track pads the storm 2 comes out for verizon and att we all now trhis the 8920 basically 8900 with 3g now i saw a prototype here this slowly there is a phone model coming out maybve christmas day or later next year its a black berry it is touch screen and looks nothing like the storm it looks hotter ill keep u guys updated .
    No comment!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-25-09 03:29 AM
    No comment!

Thnx, �Tripster�

That sounds an awful lot like a comment. No comment means just that... no COMMENT...

another
    09-25-09 03:45 AM
    That sounds an awful lot like a comment. No comment means just that... no COMMENT...

another
    Um huh um yeah, do I really got to explain my reasoning for posting no comment, I mean really?

Thnx, �Tripster�

Last edited by Tripster; 09-25-09 at 04:22 AM.
    09-25-09 04:16 AM
    Do you know whats sad upcoming devices Im going to be that lame guy but I really want another pearl flip to come out or another version of some bb flip to come out
    09-25-09 04:20 AM
    I wish my 6.0 thread wasn't closed. At least I made it way more obvious. And more entertaining.

09-25-09 06:00 AM
    Do you know whats sad upcoming devices Im going to be that lame guy...
    LMAO. You speak better jabberwocky than Lewis Carroll. Is that what they're now teaching in place of English in school in Wisconsin?
    09-25-09 09:30 AM
    LMAO. You speak better jabberwocky than Lewis Carroll. Is that what they're now teaching in place of English in school in Wisconsin?
    haha that made me laugh
    09-25-09 09:52 AM
    Guys, I am really not supposed to say this but RIM is developing a new Blackberry Storm! Expect it very soon. Sorry I cant provide more details. Top secret.
    09-25-09 02:34 PM
    I wish my 6.0 thread wasn't closed. At least I made it way more obvious. And more entertaining.

I just read that. Much more creative than this. I like it when you mix your medications in a bowl and eat them like candy.

Are there any blue ones left? My hallucinations have stopped, and I miss talking to Chewbacca. Wookies can really stink up a bathroom though.

09-25-09 08:09 PM
    The next BB to be released won't be relying on a trackball or track pad. It features two electrical contacts on it that you rest your thumbs on and it reads your brain. Seriously, look it up.

09-27-09 06:04 AM
    The next BB to be released won't be relying on a trackball or track pad. It features two electrical contacts on it that you rest your thumbs on and it reads your brain. Seriously, look it up.

I thought the next BB was going to be inserted into your brain then the screen image will be viewed by placing a special contact in your eye!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-27-09 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD