you guys all rock!
    04-20-08 08:04 PM
    Keep up the addiction!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-08 08:07 PM
    off topic :]

congrats, it goes by fast!
    04-20-08 08:10 PM
    You're not gonna catch me lol. Congrats buddy !
    04-20-08 08:10 PM
    Felicidades...I know you will get there!

Welcome to the 500.
    04-20-08 08:11 PM
    off topic :]

congrats, it goes by fast!
    i figured here would be ok, since there was other posts about similar things here, but im cool with it being moved.
    04-20-08 08:14 PM
    i figured here would be ok, since there was other posts about similar things here, but im cool with it being moved.
    hey, i hear ya. showing your addiction, your need for rehab!

but eh, most of them get moved to off topic.
    04-20-08 08:16 PM
    i think i inhaled..... yep , im addicted
    04-20-08 08:16 PM
    yeah its all good with me!
    04-20-08 08:17 PM
    ive become co-dependant
    04-20-08 08:19 PM
    It felt good reaching that plateau. Now I'm looking for 1500!

Congrats...
    04-21-08 08:10 AM
    It is a lot of fun reaching all the different levels here, and remember - it's not about quantity, it's about quality...

Congrats.
    04-21-08 08:13 AM
    Do you remember your first post? =]
    04-21-08 12:58 PM
    It is a lot of fun reaching all the different levels here, and remember - it's not about quantity, it's about quality...

Congrats.
    wait, you mean we can't just say "welcome" 500 times a day????
    04-21-08 01:00 PM
    wait, you mean we can't just say "welcome" 500 times a day????
    some people here seem to constitue saying sorry for your trouble, or i have never seen that, then welcome counts as a quality post.
    04-21-08 01:25 PM
    some people here seem to constitue saying sorry for your trouble, or i have never seen that, then welcome counts as a quality post.

Ha! I think I saw a post from Chaz yesterday snapping at someone for posting a "sorry". Something along the lines of "if you can't help, don't post".
    04-21-08 01:31 PM
    Ha! I think I saw a post from Chaz yesterday snapping at someone for posting a "sorry". Something along the lines of "if you can't help, don't post".
    :|

Chaz was just making a valid point about posts, that's all.
    04-22-08 03:15 AM
    yeah he said that to the same person that i did in a different post, because her posts are always

"sorrry....welcome to cb"

or

"ive never seen that, welcome to cb!"

i didnt realize we had our own personal greeter! i thought we all did that ALONG with helping out
    04-22-08 05:14 AM
    Alright. My comment about Quality VS Quantity is something that is said on this site many many times... we want the site to be somewhere people get the help they need. And if anyone knows that is is also a social site, it's me. The "if you can't help, don't post" comment was NOT me, and there are a lot of people here that will tell you I have never "snapped" at anyone. Just wanted to clear that up. Have a nice day.
    04-22-08 05:47 AM
    Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen Chaz "snap" at anyone on the site. Maybe point something out for further reference & to dismiss confusion but definitely not snap.

Chaz is probably responsible for a lot of friendly., helpful BB advice. One of the reasons I stayed at CB was the atmosphere & the quality of help - CB's better than CS for me at times, lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 06:01 AM
    Chaz? Snap? Never!

Maybe you need a new set of glasses....Chaz is never rude or snappy...even when he hates someone with a slight passion.

He bring solid ideas and advice to the table and is a major contributor to this forum.

He's right too, a lot of people are posting nonsense on here just to boost their post count...this forum is a social site but first and foremost a site to help others...how can you help someone by saying i don't know.

I want to say congrats to the person who posted this thread because thats what this thread is about...celebrating their high number of HELPFUL post counts. I am sure the OP did not want this thread turning into what it is now...

just my 25 cents.
    04-22-08 08:10 AM
    OK back to topic CONGRATs DUDE KEEP UR HEAD UP AND KEEP TYPING AND HITTING REFRESH
    04-22-08 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD