Hey yall,

Starting this thread to find out what some of your guilty pleasures are...TV shows, movies, Food, or songs you wouldn't want anybody to know you love....

My guilty pleasure song is Soulja Boy-Crank That YOOOOOOOUUUUUU lol..
    Last edited by venesiasanders; 10-16-07 at 09:46 PM.
    10-16-07 09:30 PM
    OK must say one of my all time fav tv shows was Gilmore Girls!!!
    10-16-07 09:33 PM
    Your secrets safe with me Berry
    10-16-07 09:34 PM
    Wow! Gimore girls!

I have so many many of which I can't name here. But I love good sushi. I can never turn it down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-07 09:37 PM
    I watch The Hills .. I'll admit it .. Regretfully

10-16-07 09:42 PM
    Wow gilmore girls. Hmmmm. I really like that song by olivia newton john. Zanado

10-17-07 05:57 AM
    I like Chuck amd Reaper and Beauty and the Geek myself. Not to mention a ton of other shows
    10-17-07 12:04 PM
    Any Grey's fans here?
    10-17-07 05:04 PM
    I watch The Hills .. I'll admit it .. Regretfully

i watch the hill too....dont be ashamed
    10-17-07 05:06 PM
    Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Bones, House, Numbers, Journeyman, Chuck, CSI, CSI NY.. pretty much sums up my week. I tend to be televisiphononetting quite frequently!! And lets not forget college football Sat, NFL Sun, MNF Mon.
    10-17-07 05:08 PM
    i watch house...but i can only watch it when im lucky to catch it...i gotta get DVR/Tivo ASAP...i miss all my fav shows
    10-17-07 05:10 PM
    Deggy DVR/TiVo is a must homie!
    10-17-07 05:12 PM
    i know dude, i know...throw some funds my way and ill get it...haha im broke like no joke.
    10-17-07 05:13 PM
    Tommymerf- I'm with ya on the sushi. And a new sushi bar just opened a mile from my house!!

10-17-07 05:39 PM
    I watch Grey's - even buy the season pass on iTunes so I can download the shows to my iPod. I never seem to be able to watch an entire episode without interruptions.

Project Runway - the only reality show I watch, and I download that to my iPod too.

Sushi - mmm...good.
    We have a local family owned place that we frequent. It was my son's choice for his birthday dinner.

Mexican Food -
    Another local family owned place. Makes great carne asado and killer margaritas. And can't forget the flan...so good.
    10-17-07 06:17 PM
    OMG...Soulja Boy was on the BET hip hop awards tonight!!! Almost knocked some stuff over trying to do that darn dance. YOUUUUUUUUUU!
    10-18-07 12:18 AM
    Hmmm I'd have to say The Hills, Marlboros, dark beer, bad men and just about anything else that might potentially kill me. Except sweets, I don't like sweets lol.
    10-18-07 09:25 AM
    Here is my list of new shows....Journey Man, Chuck* my favorite, Life and KidNation also Kitchen Nightmares and Dirty Sexy Money. Of course i love Hereos, Smallville HellsKitchen,american Idol and so you think you can dance. My DVR is to filled with shows. I cant get in front to watch them. I hate getting into a new show because half of them Get cancelled....Like last year SMITH on CBS with Ray Liotta. That show was great and got yanked after 3 eps. Same thing the Vanished on FoX. Oh well

Oh my i almost forgot Rescue me///
    10-18-07 09:25 AM
    Reality TV. Favs are Top Chef and Project Runway. I also watch America's Next Top Model, and pretty much all of the crazy shows on VH1-I Love New York etc....

Oooh, almost forgot Dr. 90210.
    Last edited by bluelite; 10-18-07 at 10:03 AM.
    10-18-07 10:00 AM
    I don't watch much tv. Just news and a few shows. Maybe 2hrs a day.
    My pleasure is jewellery and footware

10-18-07 11:33 AM
    I watch Hannah Montana with my six year old son. I don't know that I will ever admit that again.

10-22-07 05:46 AM
    Fortune cookies,Now and Laters, Goldfish crackers, Hanson yes I was getting my Mmmmmmm Bop on! Tom Petty and the Heartbreaker and the Dog Whisper Dude!
    10-22-07 09:01 AM
    Now, y'all can't tell anyone...

Shows: Desperate Housewives, Golden Girls, Designing Women, Girlfriends, The 'Suite' Life of Zach and Cody

Songs: "Tell It To My Heart" by Taylor Dane, "Get Me Bodied" by Beyonce

Cocktails: any martini with a sugared rim, Vodka & Red Bull, Royal Flush

Dances: the Chicken Head, the Scissor Leg

Other Guilty Pleasures: I like SHINY things and gadgets/cars with lots of buttons (too bad my Social Worker's salary doesn't afford too many of them)
    10-23-07 09:42 PM
    I'm a CSI junkie, all 3 shows. Heroes too.

And I got this neo-soul-ish group The Rebirth stuck in my head.

Now where are my gummi bears...
    10-30-07 06:35 PM
    Sometimes before i go to bed i mute the TV and go to sleep with it on...the gentle hummmm and soft glow are soothing to me

Also, When I'm at work...and I pick my print-outs up from the copier...i press them against my chest...warm paper feels sooooo good......ok maybe that was TMI
    11-02-07 08:39 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD