100 posts bishessssssss....I do hafta say, I am seriously addicted to this place, and have an infatuation with my phone. Thanks to all my crackheads out there, this place is killin it hard!! I have neglected all of my other forums that Im on due to Crackberry, I just cant seem to get enough. Its almost 3 AM here in NY and I cant shut my laptop and am double posting from my phone and the laptop lol....I really have an issue
    07-02-08 01:50 AM
    PS: I have officially graduated from Newbie Status to Crackberry Abuser!!!!
    HEY NOW!!!!!!!
    07-02-08 01:51 AM
    cool lol im also addicted wooo
    07-02-08 01:57 AM
    lol....

07-02-08 01:57 AM
    PW'ing at its finest lol...Well, honestly most of my posts in the beginning were asking a lot of questions, then you got the decent amount of welcoming posts to the new members, then the helping others out with questions posts...That aint to bad, I know this is a full fledged post ***** thread but Im shocked Im at 100+ already lol
    07-02-08 02:01 AM
    Congrats !
    07-02-08 02:54 AM
    100 posts bishessssssss....I do hafta say, I am seriously addicted to this place, and have an infatuation with my phone. Thanks to all my crackheads out there, this place is killin it hard!! I have neglected all of my other forums that Im on due to Crackberry, I just cant seem to get enough. Its almost 3 AM here in NY and I cant shut my laptop and am double posting from my phone and the laptop lol....I really have an issue
    CONGRATS!! LOL - I hit my 100th yesterday and didn't even realize it - someone else told me! I was so busy NOT DOING my work and socializing here on CB that I didn't even notice I had posted my 100th...

Muchas Congrats!!
    07-02-08 03:06 AM
    Good for you...keep going.
    07-02-08 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD