Gratuitous 1000th Post and some pointless questions
So, I made it to 1000. W00t!
- What's the nastiest thing anyone has ever said or done to you simply because you are a BlackBerry user.? Now, I am a passionate gadget freak, so I can understand why my friends get tired of hearing me yammer about my Curve. I'll keep going until someone shuts me up. What about completely out-of-the-blue, total strangers, or whatever?
- Why does everyone despise Comic Sans so much? I mean, there's multiple websites dedicated to hating a FONT. WTF, people?
- What's that orange stuff in the middle of a Butterfinger?
- If nothing sticks to teflon, how do they keep it in the pan?
- 05-14-2008, 03:17 PM #2
1) "he's going to grow old and his only friends will be on his BlackBerry" -maybe, but they're better friends than YOU.
2) Websites? Sheesh! Obsess much? Hate the font, it's too kiddy and over-used. But that's too far.
3) Well it aint Spagetti so I dunno.
4) LMAO! There's little people in there holding it down.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
- 05-14-2008, 03:23 PM #3
1. i just get dirty looks...people dont talk to each other in Boston...
2. comic sans is cool...used to like i a lot a few years agoo...i'm kind of over it...but i wouldnt dedicate my life to hating it.
3. i dunno what it is...but it's bangin...just wish it didn't stick to your teeth..
4. they don't actually keep it in the pan...havent you ever seen the little black paint chips that come off...and end up in your food...no..that isn't pepper..
congrats on your 1000th post woot woott!!!!!!!!Heather
"I don't play sports. The only sport I play is shopping... sometimes I run if there's a sale." -Jessica Simpson
ask me for my tumblr...
- 05-14-2008, 03:23 PM #4
1. 'Can't afford an iPhone?' - had an iPhone & my BB gets the job done!
2. That's ridiculous! Direct them to Crackberry.com - a better place to spend online time.. & I'm a Verdana type of gal
3.The overwhelming taste in this center is buttery. A good hit of peanuts and a smooth, sweet and salty buttery taste.
4. I agree with Adlen - little people or maybe Smurfs? LOL
- CrackBerry Addict
05-14-2008, 04:18 PM #8
- 998 Posts
When I heard him say it, I asked him to show me HIS phone...it turned out to be some Nokia hybrid...touchscreen, flip-out keyboard thing that seemed bulky and had slow running apps. I told him as much and he said he wouldn't give up his Windows Mobile for the world...then I asked him how much he paid for it...(keep in mind this is WITH eligible upgrade status, also being with AT&T/Cingular)...$550!!!!
My Pearl? Free with upgrade and signing of new contract. When he heard this...he suddenly had somewhere he needed to be...
-I'm not really a huge fan of comic sans,...it's too...casual, maybe? But I don't like hate its essence or anything...
Are there really websites devoted to hating it? Gah, people will make a website for anything...
-Ummm...peanut butter? With some stuff to make it crunchy and sticky instead of smooth and creamy? What a weird thing to be thinking about...
-I realize this is a question more meant to be a funny little stumper/paradox, but in fact, they chemically bond the Teflon to the metal...there's a couple of different websites that explain the process...I won't link them here.
Like I said...they'll make a website for anything, won't they?